Accordingly, the capital city set up a series of key goals, including:
- Building and completing technical infrastructure, information systems, core and authorized database. Particularly, Ha Noi State Data Center will be maintained, improved and expanded.
- Maintaining and deploying core database and information systems in fields of resident, land, business, finance, insurance, transport, education, health, justice, urban construction and management, natural resources and environment, agriculture and rural development, labor – invalids and social affairs, culture, sports, tourism and others.
- 100% of People’s Committees of communes, wards and towns will access teleconferences connecting to the Municipal People’s Committee, departments, sectors, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns.
- Integrating the Government’s digital signature application with document and operational management system and official e-mail system of Ha Noi; promoting IT applications for internal operating activities and local people, businesses.
- 55% of administrative procedures of departments, sectors, People’s Committees of districts, towns, communes, wards will provided with online public services at level 3, 4.
- 100% of departments, sectors, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts , towns, communes, wards will synchronously deploy one-stop-shop mechanism linking to online public services at level 3, 4 throughout the capital city.
- 100% of youths in districts, towns, communes, wards will take part in online courses on e-government; 100% of officials, public servants using the city’s software will be trained.
- Deploying some key components of the Ha Noi Smart Operation Centre, smart transportation and smart tourism system.
The Department of Information and Communications is tasked to take prime responsibility and cooperate with relevant units to implement the plan.