In an effort to supervise and evaluate investment in Ha Noi in 2018 and next years, the Municipal People’s Committee requests city’s departments, agencies, sectors, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns, Ha Noi State Treasury, corporations, companies, units, project investors in the city to strictly implement the following tasks:
- Supervise and assess investment in the fields under their management according to Resolution No. 84/2015/NĐ-CP dated September 30, 2015 of the Government on supervising and assessing investment;
- Prepare their annual plan on checking, assessing, supervising the investment in programs and projects under their management, even projects using alternative capitals in the fields under their management for further implementation, and submit one copy to the Municipal People’s Committee via the Authority of Plan and Investment; the latter will sum up information and continue the supervision. The task must be done in the first quarter of each year;
- Investors of projects using alternative capitals (non-state funded projects) are responsible for conducting examination, supervision and assessment of their projects according to regulation in Chapter IV, Resolution No. 84/2015/NĐ-CP dated September 30, 2015 of the Government, updating the information system with latest information and report, and sending report to competent agencies according to regulation;
- Implement regulation on reporting investment assessment and supervision as stipulated; update information of the projects according to Circular No. 13/2016/TT-BKHĐT dated September 29, 2016 of Ministry of Plan and Investment on stipulating online report, management and operation of the information system for supervising, assessing state-funded investment projects and programs;
- Submit investment supervision and assessment reports according to Article 69, Resolution No. 84/2015/NĐ-CP dated September 30, 2015 of the Government;
- Assign Authority of Plan and Investment to act as the focal point, sum up information, prepare supervision and assessment reports for six months and for the whole year, and submit them to the Ministry of Plan and Investment and the Municipal People’s Committee as stipulated. The Authority is also in charge of building plan, conducting supervision and assessment of investment in Ha Noi, fulfilling their missions according to regulation, and guiding the assessment and supervision in agencies and units under the Ha Noi People's Committee.
If the units and agencies do not assess, supervision investment and submit report on schedule, the People’s Committee will consider punishment for leaders of the agencies and units and project investors.