Hanoi to build plan on socio-economic development and state budget estimate of 2020 (21:36 31/07/2019)
Among directions and tasks of social andurban development, resource management and environment protection, the city pays further attention to remarkable issues as following:
- Further improve investment and business environment; solutions to solve difficulties and reduce costs for businesses; effectively implement the Government’s Resolution No. 35/NQ-CP dated May 16, 2016 on support for enterprise and business development until 2020; review and substantially trim off administrative procedures; improve efficiency of the One Stop Shop and inter-level One Stop Shop mechanism as well as online public services at stages 3 and 4; improve Provincial Governance and Public Administration Performance Index (PAPI); take measures comprehensively to provide legal support to the businesses;
- Further restructure investment, boost resources, and create new motivation for development; enhance the auction of land use rights; call for participation of private sectors in infrastructure investment and development, for example in the fields of trade, education and training, health, culture, sports, information and communications; speed up investment procedures, put the projects of domestic, non-budget investment and FDI into operation soon; speed up progress of land clearance; accelerate disbursement of capital construction of public investment projects in the 2016-2020 period as well as key projects; promote the application of online bidding, ensure that online bidding rate in form of competitive offers and open bidding will account for minimum 50% of bidding packages and 15% total value of the bidding packages;
- Promote the restructuring of the city’s economic, ensure a fast and sustainable development of the economy; strive for a GRDP increase of at least 7.45%, promote the changes of economic structure and intra-industry transformation towards higher proportion of services, industry and construction sectors, gradually reduce the proportion of agriculture, forestry and fisheries sectors; promote the sectors which apply new technologies and high technologies, and actively participate in global production network and value chains;
- Restructure industry and construction sectors; increase the proportion of processing industry, manufacturing and deeply participate in the global production and value chains; promote technological innovation, improve production processes, proactively take part in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and take advantage of its achievements to improve labor productivity, develop new and advantaged industries; improve the capacity of enterprises in the field of supporting industry, step by step reduce the rate of subcontracting and assembly; invest in developing infrastructure of industrial clusters according to the planning; draw investment in the industrial clusters in the area.
- Increase the application of scientific and technical advances, reorganize agricultural production, create zones of intensive farming, commodity production and production-consumption chains as well as supply chain of safe agricultural products and food; exploit land resources, create the highest added value;
- Develop sustainably and effectively, and improve competitiveness in association with building new-style rural areas towards restructuring the sectors and products according to advantages and market demands; fulfill the targets given by the 16th Party Congress of Municipal Party Committee on the quantity of new-style rural districts; proactively prevent and control natural disasters; control diseases in plants and domestic animals;
- Continue effort to arrange, equitize and divest state capital in state-owned enterprises according to plan, while improving efficiency of production and business after the arrangement and equitization; boost development of the private economy, make it an important force of the city’s economy; boost innovative and creative startup ecosystem; create necessary conditions for law compliance of the enterprises, help the companies to run their business effectively, prevent legal risks and increase their capacity of competitiveness;
- Enhance the construction of socio-economic infrastructure system in sync with a number of modern, environmentally-friendly projects; mobilize investment resources to build infrastructure and urban development systems; focus on investment in the large, important and essential projects that are effective among sectors, fields and areas which have potential of further developing and solving congestion and overload; speed up the progress of technical infrastructure investment projects, especially railway lines, ring roads and radial axes; deal with traffic congestion points; develop public transport; increase effort to speed up implementation progress, striving to complete the 5-year plan (from 2016 to 2020) with the best performance in terms of public passenger transport rate;
- Strengthen management of urban construction order; complete the plan of planting another 600,000 trees as an addition to the 1 million new trees program; enhance urban embellishment, bury electricity and telecommunications cables underground; expand civilized streets and walking streets; strive to fulfill target of the 5-year plan (from2016 to 2020) on 100% households provided with clean water;
- Strengthen resource management; promote projects on waste, solid waste and waste water treatment; improving rivers and lakes water; protect the environmental; fulfill target of the 5-year plan (from 2016 to 2020) on building environmental wastewater treatment systems in 100% industrial clusters; proactively respond to climate change; develop irrigation systems, disaster prevention and control projects, and respond to climate change;
- Develop an effective and sustainable social welfare system; implement policy of preferential treatment for people having special contribution to the revolution, as well as social assistance policies; continue effort to innovate and promote the involvement of private resources in education and training, focusing on improving the quality of output; create fundamental and strong changes in quality and efficiency of education and training, thus meeting requirements of the society and integration; build a favorable environment which supports foreign language teaching and learning activities;
- Continue administrative reform, inspection, examination, citizen reception and settlement of complaints and denunciations; promote the prevention and fight against corruption and waste; ensure national defense, security, social order and safety; improve effectiveness of foreign affairs and international integration affairs; build a streamlined, effective and efficient apparatus; tighten discipline, build and improve laws, improve effectiveness of law enforcement; build e-government to the serve people and businesses; enhance the Provincial Governance and Public Administration Performance Index (PAPI).