Ha Noi strives to create new jobs for 154,000 laborers, reduce unemployment rate in urban area to below 4%, and raise the rate of trained laborers to 67.5%.
To reach these targets, the Municipal People’s Committee will take following actions:
- Enhance the economic growth to create jobs, in particular restructuring and development of the industry;
- Increase the restructuring of agricultural sector, promote the development of high-tech agriculture and organic farming;
- Take measures to improve the business and investment environment; focus on easing difficulties in production and trading, and take drastic measures to resolve feedback of the enterprises, especially feedback on administrative procedures, public services, loan interest rates, procedures for tax refund, site clearance and bidding;
- Take measures for better investment environment and raise the city’s Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI); support the development of small and medium enterprises in the 2016 - 2020 period; boost the growth of enterprises, encourage start up, innovation and creativity;
- Increase cooperation and connection with potential enterprises, sectors and localities of Viet Nam and other countries to develop tourism products; develop more tours and travel routes to connect Ha Noi and other countries, Ha Noi and other localities of Viet Nam, as well as city tours;
- Take measure comprehensively to improve quality of vocational training, especially high-quality vocational training, thus meeting demand of social, economic development of Ha Noi, sustainably develop vocational training in association with labor market and job market;
- Perform measures to developlabor market and create jobs, measures to increase labor export, and measures to raise effectiveness of offering loan from city’s budget via branch of Social Policy Bank.