City to enhance popularization of Viet Nam Fatherland Front congresses at all levels (05:46 24/10/2018)
Accordingly, the Municipal Commission for Education and Popularization requests the popularization to focus on following key contents:
- Affirming the VFF’s position, role and missions in the history of the country’s revolutionary glorious struggle over the past 88 years, especially in the current period of enhancing industrialization, modernization and international integration; renewing contents and operational ways of the VFF to meet the requirements of new duties; improving the effectiveness of the Party’s leadership and the State’s cooperation task for the VFF; major guidelines of the Party and laws of the State on building the national unity bloc and the VFF;
- Results of implementing Conclusion No. 62-KL/TW dated December 8th, 2009 of the Politburo (tenure 10) on “Renewing contents and operational ways of the Viet Nam Father Front and social, political organizations” associated with Directive 05-CT/TW of the Politburo (tenure 12) on “Enhancing the study of President Ho Chi Minh’s thoughts, morals and style”, Resolution of the 12th Party Central Committee’s 4th plenum on “Strengthening the building and rectification of the Party; specify and prevent the manifestation of “self-evolution” and “self-transformation” in localities, units;
- The VFF’s participation in socio-economic department, settlement of concerned issues among people, building of the Party and authority; policy making, anti-corruption, thrift practice, wastefulness combat, social supervision and criticism, etc.
- Results of implementing Directive No. 17-CT/TW dated January 4th, 2018 of the Party Central Committee Secretariat on “Leadership of the VFF congresses at all levels and the VFF’s 9th National Congress for the term of 2019 - 2024 "; Resolution of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front Central Committee’s 8th congress (tenure 8) on organizing the VFF congresses at all levels and the 9th National Congress of the VFF; Circular No. 15-TT/TU of the Ha Noi Party Committee on leadership of the VFF congresses at all levels in Ha Noi for the tenure of 2019-2024; Plan No. 205/KH-MTTQ-BTT dated June 21st, 2018 and Guidance No. 63/HD-MTTQ-BTT dated June 27th, 2018 of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front’s Ha Noi Chapter on organizing the VFF congresses at all levels towards the 17th Municipal Congress of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front’s Ha Noi Chapter.
- Strengthening popularization of the preparations and organization of the VFF congresses at all levels; gained achievement over the past tenure, issues and solutions to bring into full play the VFF’s role and status in localities; outstanding models; experience lessons of emulation movements, campaigns in all fields, especially large-scale campaigns, such as “All People unite to build cultural life in residential areas”, “Vietnamese people give a priority to use Vietnamese products” associated with the new style rural building and the Day for the Poor, etc.
It is scheduled that the VFF congresses at all levels towards the 9th National Congress for the term of 2019-2024 will be held in the fourth quarter of 2018 to the third quarter of 2019.
Basing on Plan No. 205/KH-MTTQ-BTT dated June 21st, 2018 and Guidance No. 63/HD-MTTQ-BTT dated June 27th, 2018 of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front’s Ha Noi Chapter, localities will proactively make communication plans before, during and after the event.