Promoting people’s role in the fight against degradation, self-destructive transformation (06:55 15/08/2018)
The Party committees at all levels and Party organizations shall perform following tasks in order to help the Fatherland Front, social – political organizations and people grasp the information and conduct supervision:
- Increase popularization and information work, publicize and ensure transparency of information as well as written instructions of the Central Government and Ha Noi Party Committee on realizing 4th Resolution of the Party Central Committee (tenure 11 and 12), Directive No. 05-CT/TW dated May 15, 2016 of Politburo on enhancing the movement “Studying and following ideology, ethics and lifestyle of President Ho Chi Minh”, thus increasing awareness and action of organizations in the political system, officers, Party members, associations’ members, unions’ members and people in the internal fight against degradation and self- destructive transformation; encourage and guide people from all walks of life, so that they are fully aware of the rights and responsibilities when taking part in building the strong, transparent Party and government;
- Give instruction for announcement and transparency of information; point out responsibility, and specify content, method, scope, time and place, so that people can easily receive the information, understand it and take part in supervision; assign tasks, arrange suggestion boxes sufficiently and properly in offices of the agencies and units; prevent the misuse of democracy in order to arouse disunity among the people, affect great national unity, and sabotage the Party and the State.
When receiving feedback, Party committees and Party organizations shall take following actions:
- Announce content of the feedback, and request the mentioned individual or organization to report and explain related issues clearly;
- Verify, clarify each issue, and give specific conclusion, severely handle violations and defects (if any);
- Inform sender of the result after receiving and handling feedback; announce information about receiving feedback in necessary case.
When receiving feedback from the people or mass media about Party units, Party organizations, officers and Party members of a certain level, their line managing Party units or Party organizations are in charge of acknowledging and processing the feedback; urging related individuals and organizations to handle it, and send written answer to the sender according to regulation;
- Provide information and documents relating to the supervised content or object; exchange information about related issues according to request of the monitoring subject; clarify the issues to be supervised in necessary cases, conduct supervision, and send written answers to the monitoring subject;
- Give instruction for receiving and handling complaints and denunciations of the citizens, as well as feedback and proposal of the people according to regulation of the Party and the State; create favorable conditions for the Viet Nam Fatherland Front, social and political organizations at all levels of Ha Noi and people from all walks of life to take part in the supervision in an effective and practical manner.