The plan aims to focus on following points:
- Assessing outcome and implementation of the project on vocational training for rural laborers to 2020 in Ha Noi according to Decision No. 1956/Qd-TTg dated November 27, 2009, Decision No. 971/QD-TTg dated July 1, 2015 of the Prime Minister on amending, supplementing Decision No. 1956/QD-TTg and other documents of ministries, sectors and localities to guide implementation of vocational training for rural laborers at suburb district level; pointing out goods and bads as well as shortcomings in leadership and instruction, thus suggesting proper measures to improve quality of vocational training for better implementation of Decision No. 1956/QD-TTg;
- Inspection and examination according to targets and policies stipulated in Decision No. 1956/QD-TTg and Decision No. 971/QD-TT; indicating progresses, and timely handling shortcomings; increasing quality of training, as well as performance efficiency to implement Decision No. 1956/QD-TTg, and Decision No. 971/QD-TT;
- Popularization and information work; survey and inspection of demand for vocational training and vocational training consulting service for rural laborers; organization of training classes and typical models of vocational training for rural laborers;
- Conditions for vocational training according to regulation: facilities for the vocational training, such as workshops, classrooms, equipment, programs, textbooks, trainers and managers dealing with the vocational training for rural laborers;
- Outcome of vocational training for rural laborers (creating jobs, outcome of laborers after training), and impact on the social, economic development as well as new-style rural area construction in localities;
- Examination at commune/town/ward level; the use of budget (effectiveness, proper purpose, proper objects and compliance with financial mechanism); assessing advantages and disadvantages, as well as reasons; realization of the regulation on submitting report.
The mission of inspection is established by the Municipal People’s Committee, including officials of the Ha Noi Steering Committee 156, representatives of member departments and agencies of the Ha Noi Steering Committee 156, officials of Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, and representatives of particular authorities, organizations and unions.