Accordingly, the Ha Noi Department of Tax is responsible for performing tasks as follows:
- Reviewing, consolidating the Steering Committee for implementing plan on tax system reform in 2011-2020 period, and timely, effectively launching programs and plans on tax reform and modernization;
- Cooperating with agencies at all levels, sectors and press agencies to disseminate tax laws, conduct in-depth popularization of strategy on tax system reform for the 2016-2020 period among all organizations and sorts of people, thus raising their sense of law compliance;
- Building annual plan to reform tax management with specific targets and tasks, which is based on Ministry of Finance and General Department of Taxation plan to implement stategy on tax reform and modernization for the 2016-2020 period; suggesting implementation measures in consistency with the plan of Ministry of Finance and General Department of Taxation, and in accordance with administration reform program as well as actual conditions of Ha Noi; closely cooperating with agencies and sectors from Central level to grassroots level in order to put the reform and modernization programs into practice.
Relevant agencies and sectors are in charge of following tasks:
- Cooperating with tax authorities in implementing tax reform strategy in all relevant fields; applying modern information technology to realize estimates of state budget revenues and confirm financial obligations, thus creating favorable conditions for tax payers when they fulfill their tax obligations;
- Increasing coordination with tax authorities in providing information and easing difficulties with land policies, thus timely collecting all state budget revenues relating to land;
- Guaranteeing effective operation of inter-level One Stop Shop in issuing business code according to instructions in Ministry of Finance Circular 127/2015/TT-BTC dated August 21, 2015; issuing tax code for family-owned businesses; supplying information about capital transfer of organizations and individuals;
- Directing commercial banks and credit organizations to cooperate with tax authorities when coercive measures is required to collect tax debts; providing information about organizations and individuals involved with fulfilling tax obligations.
People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns direct their subordinate units and People’s Committees of wards, communes and townships to closely coordinate with tax authorities in tax management; give warning and urge the individuals who do not follow legal regulations upon request of the tax authorities; cooperate with the tax authorities in managing family-owned businesses, indentifying revenues and proper tax in accordance with actual conditions.