Accordingly, the Ha Noi People’s Committee requests heads of the city’s agencies, departments, sectors, Chairpeople of People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts, and towns to perform following tasks:
- Popularize and implement legal regulations of the Government as well as instructions of the Prime Minister and Steering Committee 138/CP, the National Steering Committee 389, the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal People’s Committee on preventing, controlling crimes, smuggling, commercial fraud and fake products;
- Leaders will be responsible for ‘black spots’ of prolonged crimes, smuggling, commercial fraud and fake products, or corruption among officials in the areas/sectors under their management;
- Increase inspection and examination, prevent crimes in each agency and unit, and take drastic measures to punish the corrupt officials and civil servants; the officials and civil servants who are irresponsible or showing signs of corruption must be severely punished according to legal regulations and their working position must be changed;
- Focus on strengthening administrative discipline, work style and attitude of civil servants towards the people and enterprises, so that the people and enterprises will not lose their faith in the government; take drastic effort to build a cadre of officials and civil servants who are disciplined, transparent and comply with the law.
The Ha Noi Police Department in cooperation with Command of the Capital and related units take following actions:
- Grasp the information, give accurate forecast, and proactively response to the situations;
- Protect the key works, political, social and cultural events of the country and the city; once complicated circumstances of security and order occur, Chairpeople of local People’s Committees of districts and towns shall report to the Party Committees of the same levels, and cooperate with the local Fatherland Front and unions to give instruction and direct how to handle the situation according to Directive 46-CT/TW dated June 22, 2015 of the Politburo,instruction of the Central Government and Ha Noi, the Four On-site Motto and the regulations;
- Cooperate with the Department of Industry and Trade and related units to perform professional tasks, set up investigations into organized crimes, human trafficking, drugs, black credit, high technology crimes, smuggling, especially smuggling of petroleum products, minerals, tobacco and sugar, fertilizer, toxic waste, production and trading of items affecting people’s health negatively;
- Increase supervision, examination and tracking of trading on social networks and websites; detect legal violations and handle them promptly according to legal regulations, in particular trading of products of unclear origin.
The Department of Information and Communications and Department of Justice in cooperation with Ha Noi Police Department, Department of Industry and Trade, People’s Committees of districts and towns, and related units increase popularization of law and the fight against smuggling, commercial fraud and fake products; point out violations, organizations and individuals involving the violations, as well as responsibilities of the leaders according to regulations.