• Politburo member, Secretary of the Ha Noi Party Committee Hoang Trung Hai attended the enlistment ceremony and encouraged recruits of Thanh Tri District. In attendance were Political Commissar of Ha Noi Capital Command Nguyen The Ket, and leaders of several units.
This year, Thanh Tri District had a total of 139 young people joining the military service, 31% of them were college graduates. 28 youths wrote voluntary applications for enlistment.
Recruits of Thanh Tri District.
On behalf of recruits, Hoang Thai Bao, from Ngoc Hoi Commune, said that promoting the tradition of his hometown and family, he voluntarily joined military service. He wished to contribute to building the army as well as firmly protecting the beloved Fatherland.
Addressing the ceremony, Chairman of the district People’s Committee Vu Van Nhan believed that recruits would continue studying and training, and fulfill their assigned duties, deserving the trust of the Party Committee, authority, people and families.
At the ceremony, Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee Hoang Trung Hai along with leaders of the city and the district presented gifts and flowers to recruits, and encouraged them to excellently complete their duties.
Comrade Ngo Thi Thanh Hang encourages the enlistees of Dong Anh District.
• The military reception ceremony in Dong Anh District saw the attendance of member of the Party Central Committee, Permanent Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee Ngo Thi Thanh Hang.
195 young people in the district joined the army today, including 67 adolescents volunteering through written applications. 88 of them graduated collages and universities and intermediate vocational schools.
• Member of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Secretary of the Ha Noi Party Committee, Chairman of the Municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung; and Chairman of the General Department of Politics of the Viet Nam People’s Army, General Luong Cuong attended the enlistment ceremony and encouraged 133 recruits of Thach That District.
General Luong Cuong meets recruits of Thach That District.
Chairman of the Ha Noi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung presents flowers to youths.
Presenting flowers and talking with recruits, Chairman of the Municipal Peope’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung wished them to make more effort to fulfill their assigned duties, deserving the title "Uncle Ho's soldiers”.
Chairwoman of the Ha Noi People’s Council Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc encourages youths of Thuong Tin District.
• Chairwoman of the Municipal People’s Council Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc attended the enlistment ceremony in Thuong Tin District. This year, the district is assigned to select 158 recruits joining the military service.
Recruits of Thuong Tin District.
At the ceremony, Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc along with leaders of the Ha Noi Capital High Command and the district presented flowers to recruits.
• On the occasion, 87 youths from Son Tay Town, 151 ones from Gia Lam District, 95 from Ha Dong District, 146 from Phu Xuyen District, 139 from Thach That District, 65 from Thanh Xuan District, 59 from Nam Tu Liem District, and 85 from Long Bien District, 216 from Soc Son District, 163 from Ung Hoa District, 93 from Hai Ba Trung District, and 100 others from Dong Da District also enlisted the army today. The city leaders presented flowers to recruits and wished them to fulfill their assigned duties.