This year, Hanoi will plant from 200,000 to 250,000 trees for wood and umbrage, and 200,000 fruit trees while managing and protecting 6,483 ha of forest.
• In 2020, Ha Dong District plans to plant 3,358 trees, including 2,684 trees for umbrage and 674 fruit trees. To fulfill the set target, Chairman of the district People’s Committee Vu Ngo Phung requested agencies, units, schools and wards to grow trees as planed.
In 2019, the district planted 2,986 trees, including 2,364 trees for umbrage and 622 fruit trees.
Leaders of Cau Giay District join the festival.
• According to Vice Chairman of the Cau Giay District People’s Committee Tran Viet Ha, over the past years, the district has planted and grown tens of thousands of trees, contributing to maintaining green, clean and nice environment.
This year, the district targets to plant 195 trees in an attempt to maintain green environment.
At the launching ceremony, the district official called on all wards, agencies, organizations and schools to respond to the campaign.
• In recent years, all-level Party organization, authorities and people of North Tu Liem District have paid special attention to planting trees in a bid to maintain the ecosystem in the area. From 2015 to 2019, the district planted more than 11,300 trees.
After the launching ceremony, the district planted nearly 100 trees.
• Over the past years, Tay Ho District has attached importance to tree planting campaign.
Speaking at the launching ceremony, Vice Chairman of the district People’s Committee Nguyen Dinh Khuyen called on officials, civil servants, armed forces, students and local residents to proactively respond to the 2020 Tet tree planting festival.
After the ceremony, the district planted more than 100 trees.
• Hoang Mai District has always positively joined the effort, contributing to creating green, clean and beautiful urban area. Currently, there are more than 15,300 trees in the district.
At the launching ceremony, Chairman of the district People’s Committee Nguyen Quang Hieu urged all-level Party organizations, authorities, Fatherland Front Committee to carry out communication campaigns on the festival’s purpose, significance, long-term and comprehensive benefits to people’s health to raise public awareness of tree planting.
• Addressing the event, Vice Chairman of the Thanh Xuan District Dang Hong Thai said over the past years, the district has planted a total of 1,612 trees, making significant contribution to accomplishing the program of planting one million trees in Hanoi.
• Responding to the festival, Long Bien District plans to grow 2,000 trees.
At the launching ceremony, Chairman of the district People’s Committee Nguyen Viet Ha encouraged all officials, Party members and local residents to respond to patriotic emulation movements cross all spheres, especially tree planting campaign in a bid to reduce environmental pollution and build green, clean and beautiful routes.
In 2019, the district planted 476 trees and grown 11 flower gardens.
• According to Vice Chairman of the Phu Xuyen District People’s Committee Nguyen The Cong, the district plans to grow 20,890 trees, including 9,300 trees for wood and umbrage, and 11,990 fruit trees, aiming to respond to climate change, protect green, clean and beautiful environment.
• In response to the Tet tree planting festival 2020, Thuong Tin District targets to plant and grow 16,800 trees, including 4,300 trees for umbrage and 12,500 fruits trees.