Increase popularization of the 13th Viet Nam Cultural Heritage Day (10/11/2017)
HNP - The Municipal Party Committee's Commission of Propaganda and Education has recently sent Document No. 1040-CT/BTGTU to Commissions of Propaganda and Education of Party Committee of districts, suburban districts, towns and Ha Noi press agencies, focusing on popularization of the 13th Viet Nam Cultural Heritage Day on November 23.
This is part of activities to celebrate the13th Viet Nam Cultural Heritage Day. Accordingly, the Municipal Party Committee's Commission of Propaganda and Education requests agencies and units to perform following tasks:
- Popularize Law on Cultural Heritage, Regulation on Managing and Promoting Values of Historical, Cultural Sites and Tourist Attractions in Ha Noi issued together with Decision No. 48/2016/QD-UBND dated November 17, 2016 of the Municipal People’s Committee, and legal documents as well as guidelines of the Central Government and Ha Noi on renovating, embellishing relics, listing and teaching intangible cultural heritage;
- Introduce and promote typical cultural heritages of Ha Noi, customs and practices of Vietnamese ethnic groups and Hanoians to international friends and communities;
- Conduct popularization, raise sense of responsibilities of the community and people’s pride for protecting, preserving and promoting values of cultural heritage in the process of building, developing culture and Vietnamese people for sustainable development of the country;
- Increase effort to grasp manage the situation, reflect public opinion, cooperate with authorities to give orientation for renovating relics, preventing, detecting and handling actions which damage the relics; encourage people to move statues and items unsuitable for traditional religion and beliefs out of sites and cultural heritage space;
- Encourage popularization and education of tradition in localities, as well as extra curriculum of schools; organize culture and music activities, conduct popularization through visual communication, posters, banners in historical sites and cultural heritage space;
- Open specialized columns and pages, increase articles and news on activities in celebration of the Viet Nam Cultural Heritage Day to inspire the patriotism, love for HaNoi, national pride, and raise sense of responsibility to protect and promote value of the cultural heritage.
By Mai Phuong