Contents of Administrative procedures - Authority for Planning and Investment
|Procedure||Establishment of executive offices of foreign investors under BCCs|
- Step 1: Submitting and receiving the dossier:
|Where to submit||Investors submit dossier directly at the OSS of Ha Noi Authority for Planning and Investment.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
a) Content of the dossier:
b) Number of the dossier: 01 (one) set.
|Processing duration||Within 10 (ten) working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.|
|Competent agency||Authority for Planning and Investment|
|Outcome||Operation registration certificate of executive office|
- The written registration for establishment of an executive office (Form I.5 promulgated with Circular No. 16/2015 / TT-BKH)
|Other requirements||When submitting dossier and receiving outcomes, the applicant must bring following documents: - Receipt with appointment of result return; - ID card or other lawful personal identification; In case investors, businesses authorize organizations and individuals to submit dossier and receive outcomes, the applicant must bring ID card, passport or other lawful personal identification and one of the following documents: (i) Service providing contract with organization providing services of submitting dossier and receiving outcomes and letter of introduction of such organizations for individuals to submit dossiers and receive outcomes; (ii) Documents authorizing individuals to submit dossiers, receive outcomes according to regulations of the Law.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Law on Investment No.67/2014/QH13 dated November 26, 2014.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...