Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Justice
|Procedure||Registration for operation of a marriage and family conselling and supporting center with foreign elements.|
Step 1: The marriage and family counseling center with foreign elements (the Center for short) prepares and submits dossier to the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) of the Ha Noi Department of Justice for consideration.
|Where to submit||Option 1: The legal representative of center submits the dossier directly to PSC attached to the Ha Noi Department of Justice. Option 2: The center can also submit the dossier via postal service. (Time span will be decided based on date of the arrival of the stamped documents.) Submission at OSS of the Ha Noi Department of Justice Address: 1B Tran Phu Street, Ha Dong, Ha Noi Telephone: 0433546151/ or 0433546163|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
a. Components of dossier:
1. The declaration of operation registration (as samples);
2. A copy of Decision on center establishment;
3. Documents evidencing the location of the Center’s headquarters;
4. Criminal record of the person who prepares to become head of the center (must be issued within three months before the date of submission of the dossier);
b) Number of the dossier: One (01) set
|Processing duration||Five (05) working days after receiving the valid dossier|
|Objects||The marriage and family counseling center with foreign elements is established by Women’s Union (Viet Nam Women’s Union or Women’s Union of centrally-governed city/province) in accordance with law; headquarter is located in Ha Noi.|
|Competent agency||Department of Justice|
|Outcome||1. Operation registration 2. In case of rejection, the Ha Noi Department of Justice will provide their written answer detailing the reasons for rejection to the Women’s Union which established the center.|
- Application form for operation registration of supporting marriage. (Form TP/HTNNg-2010-KH.3) (the samples to be attached/or downloaded from www.sotuphaphanoi.gov.vn)
|Other requirements||The center has: - Operating regulations approved by Union ensuring the principles defined in Article 52 of this Decree; - Location, equipment and human resource to ensure the operation of the center; - Head of the Center has no criminal records.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Decree No. 126/2014/ND – CP dated December 31, 2014 of the Government, detailing a number of articles and measures for implementation of the Law on Marriage and Family.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...