Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Information and Communications
|Procedure||Issuing License for organizing publication exhibitions, fairs|
- Citizen/ organization prepares dossier according to the law.
The citizen/ organization selects one option to submit dossier. One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If the dossier is complete and valid, One Stop Shop will accept it and issue a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for return of the result.
If it remains incomplete, the applicant will be advised to add.
- Citizen, organization receives result on the date noted in the receipt at One Stop Shop section or via postal service.
Note: Dossiers submitted via postal services are received and handled only if they meet following requirements:
- Papers are notarized according to the law;
- Contact information is included;
- Citizen/ organization fills in the Registration form for receiving result of administrative procedures via postal service, and submit it together with the dossier.
|Where to submit||Where to submit - Option 1: The dossier can be submitted directly at the One Stop Shop of Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi. - Option 2: Dossier can be submitted via postal service to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi (Tel. 04.37367115). - Option 3: Dossier can be submitted online in website of the Department of Information and Communications (www. ict-hanoi.gov.vn).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Dossier contents:
- Application form for organizing publication exhibition, fair (as regulated form)
- List of publications for exhibition(as regulated form): 02 copies
* Number of dossier: one set (original papers)
|Processing duration||Seven days since receiving the valid and complete dossier|
|Objects||- Agency, organization, individual having head office or residing in Ha Noi; - Branch, representative office, subordinate unit of a central organization, agency which is located in Ha Noi|
|Competent agency||Department of Information and Communications|
|Outcome||License for organizing publication exhibition, fair|
- Application form for License for organizing publication exhibition, fair (as stipulated form);
- List of publications for the exhibition, fair (as stipulated form)
|Legal basis|| |
- Publishing Law dated November 20, 2012;
- Decree 195/2013/ND-CP dated November 21, 2013 of the Government, detailing some articles and measures for implementing Publishing Law;
- Circular 23/2014/TT-BTTTT dated December 29, 2014 of the Ministry of Information and Communications on detailing and guiding implementation of Publishing Law and Decree 195/2013/ND-CP dated November 21, 2013 of the Government, detailing some articles and measures for implementing Publishing Law.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...