Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Information and Communications
|Procedure||Applying for Publishing License for non-sale document|
- Citizen, organization prepares dossier according to the law.
The citizen, organization selects one option to submit dossier. One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If the dossier is complete and valid, One Stop Shop will accept it and issue a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for return of the result.
If it remains incomplete, the applicant will be advised to add.
- Citizen, organization receives result on the date noted in the receipt at One Stop Shop section or via postal service.
Note: Dossiers submitted via postal services are received and handled only if they meet following requirements:
- Papers are notarized according to the law;
- Contact information is included;
- Citizen/ organization fills in the Registration form for receiving result of administrative procedures via postal service, and submit it together with the dossier.
|Where to submit||Where to submit - Option 1: The dossier can be submitted directly at the One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi. - Option 2: Dossier can be submitted via postal service to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi (Tel. 04.37367115).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
Content of dossier:
- Application for Publishing License for non-sale document (according to the form);
- Copy attached with original paper/ or notarized copy of one of following papers: Decision on Establishment, Operation License, Business Registration Certificate, Investment Certificate, Enterprise Registration Certificate. If the applicant is a Party or State agency, it is not required to submit one of those papers.
- Three (03) drafts of the document. Document including two papers or more must be stapled and stamped. If the document is in foreign language or a Vietnamese ethnic minority’s language, it must be translated into Vietnamese. For document for electronic publishing, all contents of the document must be stored in read-only files in a data storage device.
For document of the People’s Army units, Public Security forces, the state agency responsible for managing will grant Publishing License after receiving opinion of Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Public Security or the agencies authorized by Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Public Security.
For yearbook of conference and workshop, it is required to have written confirmation of the agency/ organization that hold the event. For yearbook of a sector or line of work, it is required to have written confirmation of the line agency or competent managing authority. For document on history of the Party, local government or document on political tasks of the localities, opinion of the superior Party unit or authority is required.
Number of dossier: one set
|Processing duration||15 working days from the date of receiving valid dossier|
|Objects||Organization (local organization or agency; Central organization or agency having legal status and headquarter in Ha Noi)|
|Competent agency||Department of Information and Communications|
|Outcome||Publishing License for non-sale document|
- Application for Publishing License for non-sale document;
|Other requirements||- Print facilities are licensed by the local Department of Information and Communications or Agency of Publishing, Printing and Distribution under the Ministry of Information and Communications. - Non-sale document is licensed to be published according to Article 12 of Decree 195/2013/ND-CP as following: + Document on popularizing political tasks, important celebrations and events of the country; + Document on guiding the studying and implementation of policies of the Party as well as laws of the State; + Document on guiding measures to prevent natural disasters, diseases and environment protection; + Yearbook of the conference/ workshop/ sector of Vietnamese agency or organization; + Document on introducing operation of foreign agencies and organizations that operate legally in Viet Nam; + Document on history of the Party and local government; document on political tasks of the localities (with opinion of the superior Party unit or authority). - Draft must be edited and completed with signature and stamp of the agency/ organization; publication must contain following information: + For books: name of publication, name of organization/ agency licensed to publish; name of the person responsible for publishing; Publishing License No. granted by the Ha Noi Department of Information and Communications; number of copies, name and address of pre-press, print and post-press facilities; date of legal deposit; “non-sale publication” on the back cover of the book; + For electronic publication: full information stipulated at Clause 5, Article 27 of Publishing Law, except for size, name of proof reader, number of prints, name and address of print shops. + For other publications: Pictures, photos, maps, posters and leaflets must have Publishing License No. in the lower right-hand corner of the first or last page, name and address of the prepress, print and post-press facilities. Voice and image records serving as book or illustration of book (CD, CD-ROM, cassette, video tape and other data storage device), Publishing License No. must be showed on label on the CD, CD-ROM, case of disk, cassette case, video tape and other data storage device. - After being granted Publishing License, the organization/ agency must submit legal deposit copies of the publication according to regulations as following: + The organization/ agency must submit two copies to the Department of Information and Communications and one copy to Ministry of Information and Communications no more than 10 days before publishing. In case of publishing below 300 copies, it is required to submit one legal deposit copy to the Department of Information and Communications and one copy to Ministry of Information and Communications. + Within 45 days since the publication is issued, the organization/ agency must submit three copies to the National Library, or submit two copies if publishing below 300 copies.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Publishing Law dated November 20, 2012;
- The Government’s Decree 195/2013/ND-CP dated November 21, 2013 on detailing some articles and measures for implementing Publishing Law and other relevant legal regulations;
- Circular 23/2014/TT-BTTTT dated December 29, 2014 of the Minister of Information and Communications, detailing and guiding implementation of some articles of Publishing Law and Government’s Decree 195/2013/ND-CP dated November 21, 2013 on detailing some articles and measures for implementing Publishing Law.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...