Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Information and Communications
|Procedure||Checking dossier and condition to report to the Ministry of Information and Communications on application for granting License for specialized site of agencies, organizations in Ha Noi (administrative procedure at level 3)|
- Citizen, organization must prepare dossier according to the law.
- Citizen, organization submit dossier to the One Stop Shop. When submitting dossier, the citizen representing the organization must show letter of reference.
- The Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier. If dossier is not complete or invalid, the Department will guide citizen, organization to complete it according to the law.
- The applicant receives result according to the date in the receipt.
Time for receiving dossier: 8AM to 11AM, 1.30PM to 4.30PM every working day
|Where to submit||Dossier can be submitted online or directly to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications (185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi), or to the clerk. For dossiers submitted to clerk, One Stop Shop shall inform about them in 10 days. After this time, if the citizen or organization does not come to submit dossier directly, dossier will be archived in one month. After one month, dossier shall be discarded.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Dossier components:
- Document of the line agency;
- Application for License for the specialized site (Form 4);
- Certified copy of License for online newspaper;
- Project on developing the specialized site, including necessity, purpose and legal basis; name and domain (if any) of the site; purpose, language, main content, columns; convenient and chargeable information; publishing process and content management;
- Color print of homepage of the specialized site;
- Certification of registration for using domain, if the specialized site has its own domain.
* Number of dossier: one set
|Processing duration||10 days since receiving valid dossier|
|Objects||Online newspaper agency of Ha Noi|
|Competent agency||Department of Information and Communications|
Application for License for specialized site of e-newspaper (attached with Circular 33/2011/TT-BTTTT dated November 1, 2011 of Ministry of Information and Communications)
|Legal basis|| |
- Press Law dated December 28, 1989;
- Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law dated June 12, 1999;
- Decree 51/2002/ND-CP dated April 26, 2002 of the Government, detailing implementation of Press Law, Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law;
- Circular 33/2011/TT-BTTTT dated November 1, 2011 of Ministry of Information and Communications on detailing implementation of Press Law, Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law;
- Decree 97/2008/ND-CP dated August 28, 2008 of the Government on managing, supplying and using internet services and information in internet.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...