|Process || |
- Citizen, organization prepare dossier according to the law.
- Citizen, organization submit dossier to One Stop Shop. When submitting dossier, the citizen representing the organization must show letter of reference.
- The Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If dossier is not complete or not valid, the Department shall guide citizen, organization to complete it according to the law.
- Citizen, organization receive result according to the date in the receipt.
Time for receiving dossier: 8AM to 11AM, 1.30PM to 4.30PM every working day
|Where to submit ||Dossier can be submitted online, or submitted directly to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications (185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi), or submitted to the clerk. For dossiers submitted to the clerk, One Stop Shop shall inform about them in 10 days. After this time, if the citizen, organization do not come to submit dossier directly, dossier shall be archived in one month. After one month, dossier shall be discarded. |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
* Dossier components:
- Application for License for online newspaper (Form No.1). If the managing agency is not the People’s Committee of province, city under the Central Government, it is required to be confirmed by Chairperson of People’s Committee of province, city under the Central Government according to regulation of Clause 6, Article 12, Decree 51/2002/ND-CP dated April 26, 2002 of the Government on detailing implementation of Press Law, Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law;
- Certified copy Decision on establishment of the organization, agency applying for License;
- Project on operation of online newspaper approved by the managing agency, which indicates following content:
+ Necessity, purpose, legal basis;
+ Proof of satisfying requirements at Article 6, Circular 33/2011/TT-BTTTT;
- Name, name of domain, logo (if any) of the online newspaper; structure and content of information: specialized pages and columns (purpose, language, main content);
+ Interface, form of the online newspaper. Homepage of the online newspaper, magazine must have following information: name of newspaper, name of managing agency, License No., date of issuance, address of headquarter, telephone and e-mail address, full name of editor-in-chief. Homepage of specialized online newspaper must show name of the specialized online newspaper;
+ Convenient information and chargeable information;
+ Organization, publishing process and content management.
- Personnel list, including head of the online newspaper, heads of departments, journalists, editors, technical staffs (Form No. 2);
- Curriculum vitae of editor-in-chief and vice editor-in-chief (Form No. 3);
- Color print of homepage of the online newspaper, specialized online newspaper.
* Number of dossier: one set
|Legal basis || |
- Press Law dated December 28, 1989;
- Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law dated June 12, 1999;
- Decree 51/2002/ND-CP dated April 26, 2002 of the Government, detailing implementation of Press Law, Law on amending, supplementing some articles of Press Law;
- Circular 33/2011/TT-BTTTT dated November 1, 2011 of the Ministry of Information and Communications, detailing issuance of License for online newspaper, License for specialized online newspaper;
- Decree 97/2008/ND-CP dated August 28, 2008 of the Government on managing, providing and using internet services and information in internet.