Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Information and Communications
|Procedure||Checking dossier to report to the Ministry of Information and Communications on re-issuance, amendment, supplement of License for online newspaper (administrative procedure at level 2)|
- Citizen, organization prepare dossier according to the law.
- Citizen, organization submit dossier to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications. When submitting dossier, the citizen representing the organization must show letter of reference.
|Where to submit||Dossier can be submitted online, or submitted directly to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications (185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi), or to the clerk. For dossiers submitted to the clerk, One Stop Shop shall inform about them in 10 days. After this time, if the citizen, organization do not come to submit dossier directly, dossier shall be archived in one month. After one month, dossier shall be discarded.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Dossier components:
|Processing duration||15 working days since receiving valid and complete dossier|
|Objects||Agency, organization of Ha Noi|
|Competent agency||Department of Information and Communications|
- Application form for License for online newspaper (Form 1 attached with Circular No. 33/2011/TT-BTTTT dated November 1, 2011 of Ministry of Information and Communications);
|Legal basis|| |
- Press Law dated December 28, 1989;
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...