Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism
|Procedure||Issuance of the license for bringing art works from Viet Nam to exhibit overseas|
- A foreign organization/or an individual lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to the administrative procedures processing section attached to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
|Where to submit||Direct lodging to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism at its Headquarters (No. 47, Hang Dau Street, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
- Application for issuance of the license ( Form No 15 ) for bringing art works from Viet Nam to exhibit overseas.
- List of authors and the works specifying materials and sizes.
- Minimum size of the photos of the art works to be displayed is 9x12 cm pasted on A4 paper, having photo captions). In case a foreign language is written in the works, it must be translated into Vietnamese.
- Copy of identity card (for Vietnamese), passport (for overseas Vietnamese and foreigners). In case of direct submission, it’s necessary to bring the original copy to compare; and in case of submission via post , it’s necessary to submit the legalized and certified copies.
- Invitation, contracts or agreement of two sides
* Number of the dossier: 01 (set)
|Competent agency||Department of Culture and Sports|
|Outcome||- The License - Written reply (in case either license is denied/ or has not been issued).|
|Fee||Based on the regulations of the Ministry of Finance (MoJ) at the time of application for the license.|
- Application for issuance of the license to bring art works from Viet Nam to exhibit overseas
|Other requirements|| |
- Organizations/ individuals must pay fees in accordance with MoJ’s regulation at the time of application for the license.
|Legal basis|| |
- Government Resolution No.69/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2010 on simplification of the administrative procedures within ( or in the framework of the management function of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Decision No. 10/2000/QD-BVHTT dated may 15, 2000 of the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism promulgated in conjunction with the regulation on arts exhibition and gallery activities.
- Circular No. 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 7, 2011 of the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism on amending, supplementing, replacing or repealing and revocation of regulations related to administrative procedures in the framework of the management functions of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...