Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Industrial and Trade
|Procedure||Report on the post- licensed operation of representative office|
+ Preparing dossier
+ Submitting dossier at the Section for Receiving
dministrative Documents (SRAD): No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District Ha Noi.
+ Receiving receipt for the appointment of the date to get final results.
- The Ha Noi Department of Industrial and Trade
+ The SRAD shall guide organizations/citizens on how to follow the procedures as stipulated and write a receipt of the appointment of the date to get final results.
+ The dossier is handed over to be kept at the Division for Foreign Economic Relations.
|Where to submit||Directly at the Headquarters of the Ha Noi Department of Industrial and Trade, No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District Ha Noi|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Dossier contents include the first post-licensed operation for the case that was neither issued by the Department of Industrial and Trade/ nor the Ministry of Industrial and Trade ( MoIT):
- Operation report as the sample (2 sets of the Vietnamese version)
- Copy of the lease contract of representative office
- Appointment letter signed by competent representative of the parent company.
- Labour contracts, resumes of employees working for the Representative Office
- Certified copy of license for establishment of representative office/branch issued by competent authority.
- Copy of visas, resumes of foreign people.
* Report on the first post licensed operation for the case that was either issued by MoIT/ or the Department of Industrial and Trade:
- Operation report as the sample with 02 sets of the attached Vietnamese version)
- Receipts from the printed or electronic newspaper about the announcement of the operation of the representative office.
- Copy of Seal Registration Certificate of the Representative office issued by the police.
- Copy of the Registration for opening bank account of the representative office in Viet Nam;
- Copies of documents including: labor contracts, resumes of employees working in representative office.
* Report on a change of location of representative office for the case with the license neither being issued by the Department of Industrial and Trade, nor by MoIT:
- Report on a change of location of representative office (2 sets of the attached Vietnamese version)
- Copy of lease contract of representative office
* Report on a change of in the Head office for the case with the license neither being issued by the Department of Industrial and Trade/nor MoIT:
- Report on a change of the Head office ( 2 sets of the attached Vietnamese version)
- Letter from parent company informing the change of the Head office signed by the competent person.
- A copy of the written approval of the Licensing Authority for a change of the Head office (if any)
- The labor contract, resume of the chief of the new Head - office.
- Copies of documents to prove that the former Chief of the representative office has completed tax obligations.
* Report on personnel changes (in case the representative office is placed under the management of the Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade):
- Report on personnel changes (2 sets of the attached Vietnamese version)
- The labor contracts, resumes of new employees.
- For retrenched staff: Copies of documents to prove that former employees have completed their tax obligations.
* Numbers of dossier: 01 original copy and 02 Vietnamese report on operation
|Competent agency||Department of Industrial and Trade|
|Outcome||Confirmed Notification of the operation|
|Other requirements|| |
|Legal basis|| |
- Government Decree No. 22/2006/ND-CP dated February 28, 2006on organization and operation of foreign bank branches, join-venture banks, the 100% foreign invested banks, and representative offices of foreign credit institutions in Viet Nam.
- Government Decree No. 58/2008/ND-CP dated May 5, 2008 guiding the implementation of the Law on Tendering and selection of construction contractors.
- Government Decision No. 59/NQ-CP dated December 17, 2010 on simplification of administration procedures under MoIT ‘s functions.
- PM Decision No. 87/2004/QD-TTg dated May 19, 2004 of The Prime Minister (PM) promulgating the regulation of operations of foreign contractors in the construction.
- Decision No. 631/QD-UBND dated February 05, 2009 of Ha Noi People's Committee on authorizing the Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade to State Management on Representative Offices/branches of foreign traders operating in particular field.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...