Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism
|Procedure||Applications from Ha Noi’s agencies organizations, or individuals for licenses to bring photos which are not on national behalf (or on their own behalf) to attend exhibitions, contests and festivals overseas.|
- A foreign organization/ or an individual lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to the administrative procedures processing section attached to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
|Where to submit||Direct lodging to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism at its Headquarters (No. 47, Hang Dau Street, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
- Application for issuance of license for bringing photos out of Viet Nam to attend exhibitions,/contests/festivals overseas (as Form 18);
- List of works proposed to be brought out of the country (specifying names of authors, names of works, materials, sizes, quantity)
- The minimum size for the samples of the photos intended to bring out of the country is 9x12 cm. The contents and captions of the samples must be exactly the same as the original ones.
- Copy of identity card (for Vietnamese), passport (for overseas Vietnamese and foreigners). In case of direct submission, it’s necessary to bring the origin to compare; and in case of submission via post, it’s necessary to submit the certified and legalized copies as stipulated.
- Invitations, contracts or agreements of the two sides
* Number of the dossier: 01 (set)
|Competent agency||Department of Culture and Sports|
|Outcome||- License - Written reply (in case license has not been issued).|
|Fee||Fees to be paid as stipulated by the Ministry of Finance ( MoJ) at the time of application for the license.|
- Application for license for bringing photos out of Viet Nam to attend exhibitions/contests/festivals overseas.
|Other requirements|| |
- Organizations, individuals must pay fees in accordance with MoJ’s regulation at the time of application for the license.
- Agencies, organizations, individuals in Ha Noi that bring their photos out of the country on their own behalf to attend exhibitions, contests, festivals overseas .
|Legal basis|| |
- Government Resolution No.69/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2010 on simplification of the administrative procedure within the management function of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Article No.5 of the regulation on photography activity promulgated in conjunction with Decision No. 29/2000/QD-VHTT dated November 20, 2000 by the Minister of Culture and Information.
- Decision No. 1412/QD-UBND dated March 30, 2010 by the Ha Noi People Committee on streamlining administration procedures in Ha Noi.
- Circular No. 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 7, 2011 by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism on amending, supplementing, replacing or repealing and revocation of regulations related to the administrative procedures within the management functions of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, effectively from July 25, 2010.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...