Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism
|Procedure||Issuance of the license for photo contest/photo festival/ photo congress in Ha Noi to be held by a central agency/ foreign organization beyond the authority of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Viet Nam.|
- A foreign organization/or an individual lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to the administrative procedures processing section attached to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
|Where to submit||Direct lodging to the Ha Noi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism at its Headquarters (No. 47, Hang Dau Street, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
- Application for holding photo contest/photo festival/ photo congress in Viet Nam (as Form 17);
- A draft release of the rules for photo contest/photo festival (specifying purpose, scope, duration, participants, contents, awards (if any) and other detailed information on photo contest/photo festival/ photo Congress.
* Number of the dossier: 01 set
|Competent agency||Department of Culture and Sports|
|Outcome||- License - Written reply (in case license has not been issued).|
- Application for holding photo contest/photo festival/ photo congress in Viet Nam (enclosed with Circular No. 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 7, 2011 by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism).
|Other requirements|| |
- Photo contest/photo festival/ photo congress organized by a central agency, foreign organization beyond the authority of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Viet Nam.
- Submission date: At least seven (07) working days prior to the schedule and official announcement of the contest/photo festival/ photo congress.
|Legal basis|| |
- Government Decree No 103/2009/NĐ-CP dated November 06, 2009 on promulgating the regulations on cultural activities and business activity related to the public cultural services.
- Government Resolution No.69/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2010 on simplification of the administrative procedure within the management functions of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Decision No. 29/2000/QD-VHTT dated November 20, 2000 by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Viet Nam promulgated enclosed with the regulations on photographic activity.
- Decision No. 1412/QĐ-UBND dated March 30, 2010 by the Ha Noi Peope Committee on streamlining administration procedures in Ha Noi.
- Circular No. 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 7, 2011 by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on amending, supplementing, replacing or repealing and revocation of regulations related to administrative procedures within the management functions of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, effectively from July 25, 2010.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...