Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Education and Training
|Procedure||Separating, integrating, unifying foreign-invested high schools, and multi-level general education schools (including high schools).|
1. Department of Education and Training receives dossier applying for separating, integrating, unifying foreign-invested high schools, and multi-level general education schools (including high schools) at the One-Stop-Shop section.
|Where to submit||The dossier can be submitted directly or via postal service to One-Stop-Shop section of the Ha Noi Department of Education and Training (No. 23a Quang Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Contents of the dossier:
|Processing duration||Within 30 working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers. At the Department of Education and Training: 23 days, at Ha Noi People’s Committee: 07 (seven) days.|
|Competent agency||Department of Education and Training|
|Legal basis|| |
- The Education Law dated June 14, 2005.
- Circular No. 34/2014/TT-BGDDT dated October 15, 2014 of Ministry of Education and Training guiding the implementation of some articles of Decree No. 73/2012/ND-CP dated September 26, 2012 on the foreign cooperation and investment in education.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...