Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Industrial and Trade
|Procedure||Re-issuing registration for establishment of multi-level marketing in case of torn, mutilated, lost registration|
- Organization/ Citizen
+ Preparing dossier
+ Submission of dossier to the Section for Receiving Administrative Documents (or SRAD): No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
+ Receiving receipt for the appointment of the date to get final results.
+ Receiving application for supplement to the dossier (if any).
+ Paying fee, receiving the result.
- The Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade
+ The SRAD shall guide organizations/citizens on how to follow the procedures as stipulated and write a receipt of the appointment of the date to get final results.
+ Dossier will be scanned by the Planning and Finance Section under the Department of Industry and Trade before submitting to Vice Director of the Department for approval.
+ Result shall be handed over to SRAD.
+ SRAD collects fee and gives applicant result.
|Where to submit||Directly at the Headquarters of the Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade, No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
- Application for re-issuance of Registration for multi-level marketing organization on standard form.
- The original copy of Registration for multi-level marketing organization was torn, mutilated, lost.
Enterprises must take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of the dossier.
* Number of the dossier: 01 (set)
|Competent agency||Department of Industrial and Trade|
|Fee||VND 100.000 / a registration|
|Other requirements|| |
|Legal basis|| |
- Commercial Law No. 36/2005/QH11 passed by the National Assembly ( NA) on Jun 14, 2005.
- Government Decree No 110/2005/ND-CP dated August 24, 2005 managing multi-level marketing business.
- Government Decree No. 06/2008/ND-CP dated January 16, 2008 on sanctioning of administrative violations in commercial activities.
- MoJ Decision No. 92/2005/QD-BTC dated December 09, 2005 of the Ministry of Finance ( MoJ) regulating the fee rates, collection and payment regime, management and use of fees for issuing registration for establishment of multi-level marketing business.
- Circular No. 19/2005/TT-BTM dated November 08, 2005 of Ministry of Trade (Now called Ministry of Industry and Trade = MoIT) guiding the implementation of Government’s Decree No. 110/2005/ND-CP.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...