|Procedure ||Issuing License for printing publications |
|Process || |
- Citizen/organization prepares dossier according to the law.
- Citizen/organization selects one option to submit dossier.
One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If the dossier is complete and valid,One Stop Shop will accept it and issue a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for returning the result.
If it remains incomplete, the applicant will be advised to add.
- Citizen/organization receives result on the date noted in the receipt at One Stop Shop section or via postal service.
Dossiers submitted via postal services are received and handled only if they meet the following requirements:
- Papers are notarized according to the law;
- Contact information is included;
- Citizen/organization fills in the Registration form for receiving result of administrative procedures via postal service, and submit it together with the dossier.
|Where to submit ||Where to submit dossiers: Option 1: The dossier can be submitted directly at the One Stop Shop of Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi - Option 2: Dossier can be submitted via postal service to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi - Option 3: Dossier can be submitted online on website of the Department of Information and Communications (www. ict-hanoi.gov.vn) |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
- Application form for printing publications (as stipulated);
- Copy attached with the original paper for verification/ or certified copy of one of the following papers: business registration certificate, enterprise registration certificate, investment certificate, decision on establishing printing workshop
- List of printing equipment (as stipulated)
In case of lack of equipment, the application dossier must include list of equipment to be purchased.
In six months from the date of issuance of license for printing activities, the facility must complete the purchase/ or rent equipment according to the list, and send copies of receipts on purchasing/ renting the equipment to the Ha Noi Department of Information and Communications .
If the workshop is not equipped with stipulated machines within six months since the date of issuance of license for printing activities, the license will be withdrawn.
- CV of leader of the printing workshop (as stipulated)
- Copy (attached with original paper for verification)/ or certified copy of bachelor’s degree specializing in printing/ or certificate of printing management issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications of the the printing workshop’s leader.
Otherwise, there must be a written commitment, stating that the leader will provide bachelor’s degree specializing in printing/ or certificate of printing management issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications within six months since the date of issuance of license for printing activities.
- Copy attached with original paper for verification/ or legitimate copy of certificate for meeting security and order requirements issued by competent police;
If enterprises have already publicized information on the National portal for enterprise registration (https://dichvuthongtin.dkkd.gov.vn), they do not have to submit certified copy/ or copy attached with original paper of enterprises registration certificate. If the enterprises have not publicized their information on the portal yet, they must add these papers.
Number of dossier:
For public service at level 3
|Processing duration ||10 working days since receiving complete, valid dossier |
|Objects ||Organizations |
|Competent agency ||Department of Information and Communications |
|Outcome ||License for printing publications |
|Fee ||Not stipulated |
|Form/Declaration || |
Application form for printing services (as stipulated)
CV of leader of the printing workshop (as stipulated)
List of printing equipment (as stipulated)
|Other requirements ||- Owner is Vietnamese organization/ or individual. - Leader of the printing workshop must be Vietnamese citizen, and qualified in publication printing management (have bachelor’s degree specializing in printing/ or certificate of printing management issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications), and meet requirements according to the law; - Having space and machines to perform one or all processes of print-out, printing and post-printing; - Meeting requirements of security and order according to the law; - Operating according to planning on developing network of publication printing workshops. |
|Legal basis || |
- Publishing Law dated November 20, 2012;
- Resolution No. 195/2013/NĐ-CP dated November 21, 2013 of the Government on stipulating articles and implementation of the Publishing Law;
- Circular No. 23/2014/TT-BTTTT dated December 29, 2014 of Minister of Information and Communications detailing and guiding the implementation of articles in the Publishing Law and Decree No. 195/2013/ND-CP dated November 21, 2013 of the Government detailing number of articles and measures to implement the Publishing Law;
- Decision No. 143/QĐ-TTg dated January 19, 2016 of the Prime Minister on approving the plan on simplifying administrative procedures and regulations related to the operation of printing workshops under management of the Ministry of Information and Communications.