|Procedure ||Issuing additional registration, amendment of professional stamps of commercial assessment. |
|Process || |
- Organization/ Citizen
+ Preparing dossier
+ Submission of dossier at the Section for Receiving Administrative Documents (or SRAD): No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
+ Receiving receipt for the appointment of the date to get final results.
+ Receiving request for supplement to dossier (if any).
+ Paying fee, receiving the result.
- The Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade
+ The SRAD shall guide organization/citizen on how to follow the procedures as stipulated and write a receipt of the appointment of the date to get final results.
+ Dossier will be scanned by the Planning and Finance Section under the Department of Industry and Trade before submitting to Vice Director of the Department for approval
+ Result shall be handed over to SRAD.
+ SRAD collects fee and gives applicant result.
|Where to submit ||Directly at the Headquarter of the Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade No. 331, Cau Giay Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
- Request for additional registration, amendment of professional stamps as in the samples.
- Copy of the Certificate of Business Registration or Investment Certificate (in case of enterprise operating under the law on investment in Viet Nam) together with the original copy for comparison
- Form of professional stamps which enterprises intent to amend on standard form.
- Form of professional stamps which enterprises registered on standard form.
Enterprises must take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of the dossier.
* Number of the dossier: 01 (set)
|Processing duration || |
|Objects ||Organizations/traders |
|Competent agency ||Department of Industrial and Trade |
|Outcome ||Registration |
|Fee ||VND 200, 000 / one form / each time |
|Form/Declaration || |
- Registration for additional registration, amendment of professional stamps
- Form of professional stamps which enterprises intent to register
|Other requirements || |
|Legal basis || |
- Government Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP dated February 20, 2006 detailing the implementation of the Commercial law on commercial assessment services.
- Government Resolution No. 59/NQ-CP dated December 17, 2010 streamlining the administration procedures under the management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade ( MoIT) .
- Decision No. 58/2006/QD-BTC dated October 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Finance regulating the collection and payment regime, management and use of fees for professional stamps registration.
- Circular No. 06/2006/TTLT-BTM dated April 11, 2006 of the Ministry of Trade presently called the Ministry of Industry and Trade (or MoIT) guiding procedures for professional stamps registration of traders providing commercial assessment services.
- Official document No. 2847/BTM-PC dated May 10, 2006 of the Ministry of Trade ( Now called MoIT) guiding the implementation of professional stamps registration on operation commercial assessment.