|Process || |
+ Preparing the dossier
+ Submitting the dossier to the Point of Single Contact (PSC): No. 331 Cầu Giấy Street, Cầu Giấy District, Hà Nội;
+ Getting the Receipt with appointment of result return;
+ Getting the notice for supplementing the dossier (if any);
+ Paying fee and receiving the results.
- Hà Nội Department of Industrial and Trade
+ The PSC shall guide organization/citizen on how to implement administrative procedures, and issue the Receipt with appointment of result return;
+ The dossier forwarded to the External Economic Section;
+ The dossier submitted to the Vice Director of the Department for approval;
+ The results handed over to the PSC;
+ The PSC collects fee and returns the results.
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
Contents of the dossier:
- Application form for the Registration of multi-level marketing organization;
- Copy of the Certificate of Business Registration enclosed with the original for comparison;
- Bank’s written confirmation of the deposit (5% of the charter capital and not below VND1 billion);
- Copy of the Certificate of business conditions enclosed with the original for comparison (in case the goods are on the list of conditional trade of goods)
- List and CVs (with portrait photo) of executives of the enterprise certified by police in the commune/ward where they reside. For foreigners, there must be confirmation of the Việt Nam-based Embassy or consulates of their country of nationality;
- Sale program contains details of bonus scheme, sample business contracts signed with participants, and other agreements;
- Information of quality standards (or quality certificates), price, utility, instructions, warranty, return and repurchase of goods;
- Training program for participants, including training duration, process, certification procedures, duration and content of periodic training for participants;
- Enterprise’s letter of recommendation for the representative who fulfills the procedure.
- The Enterprise must take full responsibility for the accuracy and honesty of the dossier.
Number of the dossier: 01 (one) set.
|Legal basis || |
- Commercial Law No. 36/2005/QH11 issued by the National Assembly on June 14, 2005;
- Government’s Decree No. 110/2005/ND-CP dated August 24, 2005 on managing multi-level marketing activities;
- Government’s Decree No. 06/2008/ND-CP dated January 16, 2008 on sanctioning of administrative violations in commercial activities;
- Government’s Resolution No. 59/NQ-CP dated December 17, 2010 on simplification of administrative procedures within the competence of the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Ministry of Finance’s Decision No. 92/2005/QD-BTC dated December 09, 2005 defining fee rates, fee collection and payment, management and use of fees for issuing registrations of multi-level marketing activities;
- Circular No. 19/2005/TT-BTM dated November 08, 2005 of the Ministry of Trade (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade) guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 110/2005/ND-CP.