|Procedure ||Registration for receiving foreign television programs directly from Television Receive-only (TVRO) in Ha Noi |
|Process || |
- Citizen/organization prepares dossier according to the law.
The citizen/organization selects one option to submit dossier. One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If the dossier is complete and valid, One Stop Shop will accept it and issue a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for return of the result.
If it remains incomplete, the applicant will be advised to add.
- Citizen/organization receives result on the date noted in the receipt at One Stop Shop section or via postal service.
Dossiers submitted via postal services are received and handled only if they meet following requirements:
- Papers are notarized according to the law;
- Contact information is included;
- Citizen/organization fills in the Registration form for receiving result of administrative procedures via postal service, and submit it together with the dossier.
|Where to submit ||Where to submit dossiers: - Option 1: The dossier can be submitted directly at the One Stop Shop of Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi - Option 2: Dossier can be submitted via postal service to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
- Application form;
- Certified copy/ or copy of Establishment License (or equivalent legal paper) attached with original paper for verification, if the applicant is one of the following organizations (according to Clause 2, Article 29 of Resolution No. 06/2016/NĐ-CP dated Janulary18, 2016 of the Government): Party organization, State agency, social – political unions of the Central and the city; press agencies; foreign diplomatic agencies and organizations in Viet Nam; representative offices, permanent offices of foreign news agencies, newspapers in Viet Nam.
- Certified copy/ or copy attached with original paper of Business Registration Certificate(*), Investment Registration Certificate (if any), if the organization is not stipulated in Clause 2, Article 29 of Resolution No. 06/2016/NĐ-CP dated Janulary18, 2016 of the Government with foreign employees; Permanent Residence Card (or equivalent) if applicant is foreign household/individual; Registration Paper of hotel; License for providing pay radio and television services, if enterprise registers for being focal point to set up equipment for receiving foreign programs from TVRO;
If enterprises have already publicized information on the National portal for enterprises registration (https://dichvuthongtin.dkkd.gov.vn), they do not have to submit certified copy/ or copy attached with original paper of enterprises registration certificate. If the enterprises do not publicized their information on the portal yet, they must show the papers.
- Certified copy/ or copy and original paper (for verification) of Document on renting, borrowing site to set up device, if the device is not set up at the place noted in Establishment License, Investment License, Business Registration Certificate, Permanent Residence Card or License for providing pay radio, television services.
Number of dossier
one (01) set of original papers
|Processing duration ||13 days since receiving valid dossier |
|Objects ||- Party organizations, State agencies, social – political unions of the Central and the city; - Press agencies; - Foreign diplomatic agencies and organizations in Viet Nam; - Representative offices, permanent offices of foreign news agencies and newspapers in Viet Nam; - Organizations with foreign employees, foreign households and individuals residing in Ha Noi (allowed to receive foreign television programs from TVRO directly, if the programs have not been provided on Vietnamese pay televisions in the area where device is located); -Enterprises which hold License for providing pay radio, television services and is allowed to be the focal point for setting the system to receive and provide unedited foreign programs to aforementioned objects and licensed hotels with foreign residents (the enterprises which hold license for pay radio and television service, set up system for receiving the programs in Ha Noi, have agreement or contract on providing television programs directly from TVRO to aforementioned objects must register with the Ha Noi Department of Information and Communications). |
|Competent agency ||Department of Information and Communications |
|Outcome ||Registration for receiving foreign programs from TVRO |
|Fee ||not stipulated yet |
|Form/Declaration || |
Application form for receiving foreign programs directly from TVRO (Form 07/DVTHTT issued together with Circular No.
19/2016/TT-BTTTT dated June 30, 2016 of Minister of Information and Communications) (scroll down for English version)
|Other requirements ||None |
|Legal basis || |
- Press Law 2016;
- Law on Telecommunications dated November 23, 1999;
- Decree 06/2016/ND-CP dated January 18, 2016 of the Government on managing, providing and using radio and television services;
- Circular 19/2016/TT-BTTTT dated June 30, 2016 of Minister of Information and Communications stipulating registration form, application form for License, Certificate, License and Report in accordance with Decree 06/2016/ND-CP dated January 18, 2016 of the Government on managing, providing and using radio and television services.