|Procedure ||Registering for using color photocopier, printer with color copy function |
|Process || |
- Citizen/organization prepares dossier according to the law.
- Citizen/organization selects one option to submit dossier.
One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications receives and checks the dossier.
If the dossier is complete and valid, One Stop Shop will accept it and issue a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for return of the result.
If it remains incomplete, the applicant will be advised to add.
- Citizen/organization receives result on the date noted in the receipt at One Stop Shop section or via postal service.
Dossiers submitted via postal services are received and handled only if they meet following requirements:
- Papers are notarized according to the law;
- Contact information is included;
- Citizen/organization fills in the Registration form for receiving result of administrative procedures via postal service, and submit it together with the dossier.
|Where to submit ||Where to submit dossiers: Option 1: The dossier can be submitted directly at the One Stop Shop of Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi - Option 2: Dossier can be submitted via postal service to One Stop Shop of the Department of Information and Communications, 185 Giang Vo Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi - Option 3: Dossier can be submitted online on website of the Department of Information and Communications (www. ict-hanoi.gov.vn) |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
- Application form for using color copier, printer with color copy function (as stipulated);
- Certified copy/ or copy attached with original paper of License for importing machine issued by the Agency of Publication, Printing and Release;
- Papers to prove legal status of the organization/agency that registers for using the machine;
- Certified copy/ or copy of purchase contract and invoice/voucher/ or invoice on renting machine (copy is submitted together with original paper for verification);
- Copy/ or certified copy of Transfer Agreement in case the machine was registered previously. Copy is submitted together with original paper for verification.
If enterprises have already publicized information on the National portal for enterprises registration (https://dichvuthongtin.dkkd.gov.vn), they do not have to submit certified copy/ or copy attached with original paper of enterprises registration certificate. If the enterprises do not publicized their information on the portal yet, they must add these papers.
Number of dossier: one set
|Processing duration ||Five working days since receiving valid, complete dossier |
|Objects ||Organizations |
|Competent agency ||Department of Information and Communications |
|Outcome ||Certificate |
|Fee ||None |
|Form/Declaration || |
Application form for registering color photocopier, printer with color copy function
|Other requirements ||None |
|Legal basis || |
- Decree 60/2014/ND-CP dated June 19, 2014 of the Government on printing activities;
- Circular 03/2015/TT-BTTTT dated March 6, 2015 of the Ministry of Information and Communications, detailing and guiding implementation of some articles of Decree 60/2014/ND-CP dated June 19, 2014 of the Government on printing;
- Decision 143/QD-TTg dated January 19, 2016 of the Prime Minister on approving simplification of administrative procedures, regulations on activities of printing facilities under management of Ministry of Information and Communications.