Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Health
|Procedure||Issuing certificate of health quarantine/treatment for entry, exit of transport for aircraft.|
Step 1: Individual submits general declaration to border health quarantine unit at airport
|Where to submit||Individual submit dossier at headquarter of Center for International Health Quarantine of Ha Noi (No. 35 Tran Binh Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
- A aviation medical declaration
|Processing duration||Within one working day after receiving the complete and valid dossier (The goods containing or having symptoms of disease pathogens must be put in medical treatment and wait for the examination results as stipulated (not exceeding three working days).|
|Competent agency||Department of Health|
|Outcome||Health quarantine certificate for entry, exit of transport and import, export of cargo|
|Fee||Medical examinations to import aircraft: US$ 25/one aircraft|
- Aviation medical declaration
|Legal basis|| |
- Decision No. 171/2003/QD-BYT dated January 13, 2003 of Minister of Health regulating badges, uniforms, flags, medical quarantine officer's card, and 11 paper forms used in border medical quarantine system of Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...