Accordingly, departments, sectors, agencies, districts and towns will:
- popularize key contents and spirit of the Resolution No. 35 and the Directive No. 26 of the Government; continue strictly implementing missions assigned in the Plan No. 147 and the Plan No. 74 of the Municipal People’s Committee;
- bring into full play the spirit, guideline of Government to create favorable conditions for enterprises’ investments, trade and development;
- boost inspection and supervision of enterprises’ functions and tasks so as to prevent, detect and handle violation cases as well as to give instructions on obeying regulations of laws to all enterprises;
- focus on improving the efficiency of the state management;
- review regulations on business conditions to propose the capital city, central ministries and sectors, the Government to evocate, modify sub-licenses, fees, surcharges which are not reasonable and ineffective.
In addition, heads of agencies and units will promote their leading roles as well as be responsible for violations of cadres, civil servants within the scope of the management; regularly strengthen the popularization of public service ethics, administrative reform, anti-corruption, the spirit of the government serving and supporting the business to all officials, civil servants and employees; well implement the disclosure of procedures and cadres in charge of processing records; strengthen inspection of public duties under the authority so as to detect, overcome shortcomings and drastically handle officials having actions of harassing enterprises.
Furthermore, departments, sectors, agencies, districts and towns will also:
- regularly update information of regulations, instructions and directions relating to duties;
- proactively cooperate with relevant divisions, units to create favorable conditions for enterprises;
- issue guidelines on obeying procedures, regulations of laws for businesses; take a number of measures to improve the quality of information technology application in receiving and processing works of local people;
- timely sum up difficulties, shortcomings and recommendations of enterprises which are beyond the jurisdiction of sectors, field, local authorities, and then report them to the Municipal People’s Committee for its settlement directions;
- continue organizing dialogues and meetings between management agencies, authorities and enterprises to solve difficulties and problems for enterprises in a timely remove enterprises’ difficulties and problems in order to ensure the quality and efficiency.