Deploying plan to implement People’s Council resolution on socio-economic development, state budget revenue and expense in second half of 2017 (17:02 27/09/2017)
Accordingly, city’s departments, agencies, sectors, corporations, one-member limited liability companies, People's Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns are asked to take following actions:
- Further carry out missions and plans given by the Municipal People’s Committee, or cooperate with each other according to Action Program 43/CTr-UBND dated February 24, 2017 on implementing resolutions and conclusions of the Central Government, National Assembly, Government and resolutions of the Municipal People’s Council on major tasks and measures to instruct implementation of socio-economic development plan, state budget revenue and expense estimates in 2017;
- Implement Year of Administrative Discipline 2017, improve investment and business environment; improve and reorganize apparatus of administrative agencies and public service delivery units, and enhance personnel management; carry out the Government’s Decree on reducing the size of workforce; promote the use of information technology in state agencies and public service supply; enhance production and business in association with economic restructuring; take further measures comprehensively to improve investment and business environment, handle requests of enterprises, especially requests on administrative procedures, public services, interest rate of loans, procedures of tax refund, site clearances and bidding;
- Further launch social welfare policy effectively; develop social and cultural affairs; continue effort to perform the tasks of order management, urban construction and environment protection; perform defense and military tasks in localities, ensure political security and social order, foreign affairs and international integration; further prevent and fight against corruption as well as wastefulness, handle complaints and denunciations; increase information work and popularization to carry out social, economic tasks;
- Proactively manage the state budget in accordance with disciplines, and balance state budgets at all levels; mobilize and use non-state resources effectively, check the fields for Public-Private Partnership investment in order to exploit social resources effectively; urge more effort, ease difficulties and slow progress in site clearance and disbursement of investment, in particular site clearance and investment for key works of Ha Noi; check progress of investment projects in order to amend or increase investment for urgent projects which shall be completed by the end of 2017; increase management, examination and supervision of investment, prevent new debts of capital construction; increase effort to settle payment of completed projects using state budget; check feasible resources to supplement sources of development investment before mobilizing capitals;
- Use state budget more efficiently; follow disciplines on state budget; speed up progress of launching autonomous financing mechanism in public service delivery units, while accelerating the roadmap of calculating public service fee stipulated in Decree 16/2015/ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 of the Government and plan of the city.