Accordingly, the program expects to attract enterprises and production facilities in all economic sectors, such as commercial centers, supermarkets, convenience stores, specialized stores, consumer goods production and trade enterprises, travel enterprises, restaurants, hotels, construction enterprises and banks; there will be 350 to 500 enterprises in all economic sectors.
Opening ceremony of the Ha Noi Promotion Month will take place in the evening of November 3. Tourism Promotion Day will be held from November 3 to 5; Golden Promotion Day on November 18 and 19; Golden Promotion Fair from November 24 to 28.
The Department of Industry and Trade is responsible for preparing content and schedule of the Promotion Month program; operating activities, urging and conducting examination during the implementation process in accordance with purposes, requirements and approved schedule; approving list of enterprises joining the Promotion Month, their promotion programs and discounts, and list of golden shopping places during the Promotion Month; making plan to check discount and promotion programs during the Promotion Month; fighting smuggling, trade of fake and low-quality products, and severely punish violations to guarantee consumer rights.
The Ha Noi Promotion Center is in charge of the following tasks:
- Verifying the cost estimates, checking and supervising how consulting unit use capitals for the Promotion Month program;
- Cooperating with Department of Culture and Sports, Department of Tourism, Department of Information and Communications, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns to organize opening ceremony and other activities in the Promotion Month;
- Cooperating with People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns to popularize the information about the program in communes, wards and townships;
- Cooperating with relevant departments and agencies to help the consulting unit in calling for sponsorship, conducting communications activities and organizing events;
- Supporting the consulting unit to work with relevant agencies and units, fulfill procedures relating to promotion, communications and events, and perform their tasks according to the approved plan.