This is the city’s action to carry out Document No. 1345/BNN-VPĐP dated February 8, 2018 of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on guiding preparation and implementation of the plan on considering and recognizing advanced new-style rural communes for the period of 2018 to 2020.
According to the document, plan on building new-style rural communes for the 2018-2020 period consists of following key points.
In terms of social, economic infrastructure
- Having comprehensive social, economic infrastructure in accordance with the process of modernizing, industrializing agriculture and rural area, and meeting requirements of natural disaster prevention and control as well as climate change response;
- Managing, using, maintaining and improving the social, economic infrastructure to ensure efficient use of the social, economic infrastructure.
In terms of rural economic development and improvement of people’s life
- Having at least one corporate which is established according to Law on Corporate 2012 and runs business effectively, and applying its model further; carrying out production of the flagship products under value chain, which meets requirement of quality, food safety and is suitable for the locality’s orientation for service and tourism development;
- Mechanizing agricultural production for the main crops; have model to apply high technology in producing and processing safe, clean products or model of organic production;
- Create jobs for rural laborers through model to change rural economic structure and re-structure production;
- Per capital income of the commune at the time of recognizing advanced new-style rural commune must be 1.2 times higher than the one at the time of recognizing new-style rural commune;
- Multi-dimensional poverty rate decreases by 0.5 times than the prescribed rate for the region (except for cases under social protection as prescribed, or force majeure or dangerous diseases);
Regarding to education, health and culture
- Improving people’s educational level, meeting the standard of literacy at level 2; meeting the standard, and maintaining universalization of primary education and secondary school education at level 3;
- Employment rate of trained laborers is 65% or above.
In terms of landscape and environment
- Having concentrated water supply system to ensure clean water for all households in the commune;
- Keeping green, clean and beautiful landscape; successfully preserving cultural identities of the locality; having model to sort out garbage at grassroots;
- At least 70% of domestic waste load in the commune is collected and handled properly according to the regulation.
In response to the document, the Ha Noi People’s Committee requests the Municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in cooperation with relevant agencies, sectors, localities and units to implement the tasks according to the regulation, timely act as advisor to the Municipal People’s Committee, and report any issue beyond its authority to the Municipal People’s Committee for further instruction.