Accordingly, Ha Noi will continue carrying out key tasks, including:
- Supporting 40 industrial manufacturing facilities in rural areas to organize vocational training courses for about 1,400 labors for three months.
- Organizing 15 two-day training courses for 1,500 owners of facilities in fields of startup, international economic integration, product design, business administration and marketing.
- Organizing conferences on connecting demand and supply of raw materials among about 50-60 facilities in Ha Noi and northern provinces, cities.
- Giving assistance to 14 producing establishments which promote advanced and modern machines in production, contributing to increasing the productivity and quality and reducing environmental pollution in craft villages and industrial clusters.
- Supporting organizations, businesses to take part in handicraft product fairs and designing contests as well as strengthen communication on industrial promotion and craft villages, etc.
The total capital for industrial promotion for 2018 is about VND 22.5 billion from the city’s budget.