According to the decision, the industrial cluster covers over 5.94 hectares; major lines of business are production of handicrafts from bamboo and rattan, and services for the industrial cluster. Total investment to build the industrial clusters is estimated at VND117.6 billion, including over VND23.5 billion capital of the investor, over VND82.3 billion loan borrowed from credit organizations, and nearly VND11.76 billion mobilized from secondary investors.
Regarding to progress of the project on building technical infrastructure, the period from third quarter of 2018 to the third quarter of 2020 focuses on building technical infrastructure and landscape of the Phu Tuc industrial cluster comprehensively in order to meet requirements of technical infrastructure and environment according to regulations; relocating, expanding production and business of small and medium enterprises, cooperatives, cooperative groups, household production establishments and individual establishments in Phu Tuc handicraft village; it will help handling environmental pollution and risk of fire and explosion in residential areas, and develop occupations and craft villages in the suburban district.
The investor in charge of building technical infrastructure shall take following actions:
- Using the land with the right purpose to build the works according to decision on land transfer/ land rental;
- Strictly complying with regulation on assessing environmental impact of the project;
- Building technical infrastructure comprehensively, especially the waste water, industrial solid waste collection and treatment system, and implementing regulation on fire fighting and prevention;
- Prohibiting the improper transfer of project and unlawful mobilization of fund to implement the project in any way; in case of violation, the amount will be withdrawn and handled according to legal regulation;
- Fulfilling financial obligation according to current regulation of the State and the city;
- Providing and managing public services as well as amenities in the industrial cluster; building and approving regulation on managing public services and amenities based on feedbacks of organizations, individuals that invest in production and business in the industrial cluster according to the law.
The People’s Committee of Phu Xuyen suburban district is in charge of managing the Phu Tuc industrial cluster according to regulation stipulated in Article 44 of Decree No. 68/2017/NĐ-CP dated May 25, 2017 of the Government on managing, developing industrial clusters; conducting popularization and information work to create consensus among the people; prepare plan for compensation and ground clearance to prevent complicated cases of complaint.