Accordingly, the Municipal People’s Committee asks for further information work and popularization, and more effort for the following tasks:
- Implementing Directive No. 07/CT-TU dated December 30, 2011 of the Ha Noi Party Committee on increasing leadership of Party units in planning, training and utilization of female officers and young officers;
- Reviewing and assessing the participation of female officers in leadership and management, thus suggesting plan on training, planning and utilization of female officers in a roadmap according to condition of the agencies/ units; suggesting proposals and solutions, giving priority to assigning female officers to managing or leading positions for the next tenure;
- Organizing training courses to improve skills and knowledge of female managers, leaders or officers nominated for managing or leading positions, as well as female deputies of the 12th National Assembly, female deputies of People’s Councils at all levels in the 2016-2020 tenure;
- Continuing efforts to improve personnel of officers responsible for the advancement of women and gender equality from city to grassroots level in accordance with current regulations, actual condition of localities and units; ensuring sufficient numbers of the officers at all levels;
- Improving capacity and skills of officers responsible for the advancement of women and gender equality from city to grassroots level;
- Organizing training on gender and skills to integrate gender affairs in planning and implementation of policies, aiming at officers responsible for the advancement of women and gender equality, inspectors, legal officers, members of Committees for Advancement of Women and Gender Equality at city level and suburban district level, as well as labors and social affair officers at commune level.
Ha Noi’s departments, agencies and sectors, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns proactively take measures to meet the targets, effectively realize instruction of the Central on implementing recommendation of the National Committee on eliminating all kinds of discrimination against women according to the United Nations; prevent and respond to gender-based violence in the period of 2016 to 2020, vision to 2030; conduct popularization and education, encourage the women, and help them to take part in handling social problems related to women in the period of 2017 to 2027.
Special attention is paid to communications activities, improving capacity, building and developing pilot model of gender equality and response to gender-based violence. Gender affairs are integrated into programs and plans on social, economic development of the city, sectors and localities. Efforts are increased to meet the targets and goals under National Strategy on Gender Equality for the period of 2016 to 2020.