Accordingly, the Steering Committee requests units to assess the implementation and popularization of Municipal People’s Committee Program 07-CTr/TU, documents of the Party as well as laws of the State on anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness prevention in the period of 2016 to 2020 in Party units. It shall focusing on following issues: popularization, making and issuance of plans, action programs and instructions; leadership, instruction and cooperation among authorities in detecting, handling economy and corruption cases; inspection, supervision and assessment of implementation, outcome and targets of the program.
Result of the program shall be evaluated, focusing on following points:
- Responsibilities and roles of Party units at all levels, in particular leaders of the units and agencies in the fight against corruption; thrift practice, and wastefulness prevention and control;
- Popularization, information work and education to improve awareness and sense of responsibility of Party members, civil servants and people in corruption prevention and combat, thrift practice and wastefulness control;
- Making of policies and mechanisms on personnel for anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control, such as regulations on assigning staffs, changing work positions, making and putting code of conduct into practice to maintain integrity of civil servants and Party members;
- Property declaration and control over property declaration according to Directive No. 33-CT/TW dated January 3, 2014 of the Politburo and Plan No. 115-KH/TU dated April 29, 2014 of the Municipal Party Committee's Standing Commission;
- Transparency and publicity in operation of agencies, organizations and units;
- Improving policies and mechanisms on society and economy management for anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control;
- Making policies and mechanisms, and inspection; increasing supervision, audit, investigation, prosecution and trial in order to enhance anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control;
- Improving performance of units and agencies in charge of anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control; improve capacity of leading agencies, standing agencies and agencies acting as advisors in the field of anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control;
- Supervision of the people, People’s Council and Fatherland Front Committee at all levels in terms of anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control;
- Participation on programs, forums and international cooperation for corruption prevention and control;
- Midterm assessment and review of anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control, and outcome of the activities in the framework of Program No. 07-CTr/TU; popularization of policy of the Party and the State on anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness control; shortcomings, difficulties and problems, as well as their reasons and experiences learned;
- Direction, mission and measure to further increase leadership of the Party, enhance the fight against corruption, the thrift practice and control over wastefulness for the following years.