City approves project document to support sustainable HIV/AIDS prevention and fighting program (20:05 15/06/2017)
The project receives a total budget of VND 2.165.057 billion. It will be launched in 12 months since being approved, and implemented in the Ha Noi Preventive Medicine Center, Medicine Centers of Hai Ba Trung, Hoang Mai, Chuong My and Soc Son districts, and Son Tay Hospital.
The project has following targets:
- Maintaining the operation of HIV/AIDS treatment facilities;
- Offering supports to maintain the operation of the facilities providing HIV testing and counseling services in Hoang Mai and Chuong My districts at the most reasonable prices;
- Supporting four HIV treatment facilities in the districts, suburban districts and towns, including Hai Ba Trung, Hoang Mai, Soc Son and Son Tay, so that they will receive ARV drugs from different sources;
- Launching the intervention package for patients in HIV treatment;
- Offering support for HIV treatment facilities which have decreasing number of patients, so that they can reduce the number of patients who stopped treatment;
- Guaranteeing the conditions for four treatment facilities to pay insurance for people infected with HIV;
- Increasing the health insurance coverage among people infected with HIV, and regularly updating the number of the HIV patients who have health insurance;
- Integrating HIV testing and counseling services to the current health services, thus preparing for the transfer of the HIV testing and counseling facilities;
- Conducting training to enhance the supervision system;
- Guaranteeing quality of the data.