Examination must be conducted according to the law, accurately, objectively and honestly, and does not hinder operation of the agencies, organizations and individuals who are objects of the examination.
Target groups of the examination are city’s departments, agencies at the same level, public service delivery units under the city, vertically organized agencies of the central government which are located in Ha Noi, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns, communes, wards and townships of Ha Noi, several state-owned enterprises which involve settlement of administrative procedures as assigned by the Municipal People’s Committee, staffs and officials of the departments, agencies, People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts, towns, communes, wards and townships of Ha Noi and several state-owned enterprises involving settlement of administrative procedures as assigned by the Municipal People’s Committee.
The inspection sessions can be scheduled or unscheduled, and are implemented according to instruction of the Municipal Party Committee, People's Committee, or report as well as complaints and denunciations of individuals and organizations. It focuses on following issues:
- Performance of the tasks given by Municipal Party Committee and People’s Committee in accordance with Ha Noi’s theme of the year “Year to improve working efficiency and effectiveness of the political system”;
- Implementation of Directive No. 26/CT-TTg dated September 5, 2016 of the Prime Minister on strengthening disciplines in state administrative agencies at all levels, Plan No. 169/KH-UBND dated September 19, 2016 of the Municipal People’s Committee on the implementation of No. 26 / CT-TTg dated September 5, 2016 of the Prime Minister, Plan No. 69/KH-UBND dated March 20, 2017 of the Municipal People’s Committee on tightening administrative disciplines; improving the working style in order to create significant progress in performance of the civil servants when they perform public duties;
- Implementation of civil servants’ and employees’ duties and rights when they perform their tasks; supplement and fulfillment of legal documents, sets of administrative procedures, working process and regulations of agencies and units according to their assigned functions and tasks;
- Implementation of regulations on receiving and handling public services and administrative procedures for organizations and individuals. Special attention is paid to checking the settlement of administrative dossiers submitted by organizations and individuals under the One Stop Shop and Inter-level One Stop Shop mechanism, and implementation of regulations on receiving citizens in the units and agencies.
- Compliance with rules and regulations of the agencies and units; implementation of codes of conducts among civil servants in Ha Noi state agencies.