The Plan aims to further attract investment and improve the capacity of supporting industrial production via various activities of the program on supporting industry development; contribute to establishing the network of satellite businesses to boost the cooperation and production connection of Ha Noi’s supporting industry enterprises with assembly enterprises, multinational corporations, foreign direct investment enterprises in the capital city, the North and the whole country.
Accordingly, departments, sectors, units will perform following key tasks:
- Researching, issuing and deploying policies, mechanisms to develop supporting industries; instructing, reviewing and simplifying administrative procedures so that enterprises and investors can access preferential policies for supporting industrial products in catalog of priority supporting industries.
- Researching and building the ecosystem for supporting industry start-ups; organizing conferences, workshops and promotion activities to attract investment in supporting industrial production in the Ha Noi South Supporting Industrial Park and other industrial clusters as planned.
- Organizing conferences, workshops on investment promotion for supporting industry on the framework of trade and investment promotion activities at national targets according to the Program on investment, trade and tourism promotion of Ha Noi in 2018.
- Organizing delegations representing for supporting industrial enterprises to take part in the Mechanical Component & Materials Technology Expo (M-Tech) in Japan.
- Organizing the Ha Noi Manufacturing Expo 2018 with the scale of about 180-200 stands in March, 2018.
- Enhancing the cooperation between Ha Noi’s supporting industry enterprises with multinational corporations via conferences, promotion activities.
- Researching, proposing and carrying out mechanisms and solutions to accelerate the investment progress of infrastructure and attract enterprises to the Ha Noi South Supporting Industrial Park.
The Department of Industry and Trade will take prime responsibility to monitor and urge relevant units to implement assigned tasks and give a report before December 15, 2018.