Accordingly, Thanh Thuy industrial cluster (Thanh Oai) will cover 5.5 hectares. It will focus on manufacturing and trade of metalware, mechanics, carved wood, etc.
* Similarly, Ngoc Son industrial cluster (Chuong My) will cover 18.75 hectares. Its function is to develop fine arts and handicrafts, mechanical goods, food processing, etc.
* Lien Ha industrial cluster (Dan Phuong) will cover 9.26 hectares. It aims to develop forest products processing and civil carpentry production, etc.
* Covering 8.01 hectares in Dong Anh suburban district, Van Ha industrial cluster will focus on developing craft villages.
* Phu Thinh industrial cluster (Son Tay Town) will cover 8.522 hectares. Its main function is to enhance light industry.
* Phu Thi multi-industrial cluster will cover 20.22 hectares in Gia Lam district.
The establishment of the above industrial clusters aims at boosting the socio-economic development of suburban districts; creating a legal basis for management and construction of works; contributing to strengthening the socio-economic development towards industrialization, modernization and creating new jobs for local laborers.