Accordingly, Party units and governments at all levels are requested to perform following tasks:
- Increase leadership and instruction to strictly implement Official Letter 1106/CD-TTg dated July 27, 2017 of the Prime Minister on increasing measures for dengue fever prevention and control;
- Mobilize resources for dengue fever prevention and control;
- Found teams to kill mosquito larvae, fight dengue fever and supervise the dengue fever prevention and control;
- Enhance information work and popularization in residential areas, hamlets, villages and families, thus increasing people’s sense of dengue fever prevention and control;
- Direct implementation of projects to clean up the environment, kill mosquito and mosquito larvae, especially in unused land and construction sites; highlight tasks of fever prevention and control as the key mission of the localities.
The Department of Health is asked to closely follow the situation of dengue fever, detect and promptly handle disease outbreak, and provide treatment to patients in order to control incidence of dengue fever and minimize fatality rate.
The Department of Education and Training is in charge of directing schools to clean up the environment, prevent and control dengue fever, and mobilize students to remove mosquito and larvae in their houses, schools and in the community.
The Department of Construction directs investors of construction projects to protect the environment sanitation, prevent dengue fever at construction sites and workers’ houses. The Department of Finance acts as advisor to the city, and suggests specific mechanism for dengue fever prevention and control.
People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns direct People’s Committees of wards, communes and townships to proactively mobilize resources to protect environment sanitation, spray chemicals to kill mosquito and larvae, regularly conduct inspections, and urge dengue fever prevention and control in localities.
The Municipal Party Committee's Commission of Propaganda and Education requests more popularization of fever prevention and control, and gives orientation for news and articles on mass media. It also instructs mass media and press agencies to popularize knowledge of fever prevention and control to the people, so that they are aware of dengue fever and proactively take measures to prevent the disease.
Fatherland Front Committee, social and political organizations of Ha Noi in cooperation with city’s departments, agencies and sectors encourage their members and people to take part in fever prevention and control, and closely supervise mosquito and larvae removal in residential areas.