Accordingly, the popularization focuses on important celebrations in 2018 as following:
- 88th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Viet Nam on February 3, and Lunar New Year of 2018; Hung King’s Commemoration Day on March 10 in Lunar calendar; 128th anniversary of President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday on May 19; 43th anniversary of the Reunification Day on April 30; 64th anniversary of the victory of Dien Bien Phu battlefield on May 7; 73rd anniversary of the August Revolution on August 19, National Day of Viet Nam on September 2, Traditional Day of the People’s Police; 64th anniversary of the Ha Noi Liberation Day on October 10; 46th anniversary of the victory of Operation Linebacker II in December; 74th founding anniversary of the Viet Nam People’s Army on December 22; 29th anniversary of the Day of People’s National Defense on December 22;
- Commemoration of birthdays of dead senior officials of the Party and the State, including State President Ton Duc Thang (August 20), Nguyen Duc Canh (February 2), and Ngo Gia Tu (December 3).
- Founding day and liberation day of provinces and cities under the Central Government; traditional days of the agencies, sectors and unions, economic organizations and armed forces; other celebrations;
- Celebrations of international events, including 148th anniversary of V.I. Lenin’s birthday (April 22), 200th anniversary of Karl Max’s birthday (May 5), 198th anniversary of Friedrich Engels’s birthday (November 28), and 170th anniversary of the day when Declaration of the Communist Party was released (February 24);
- 50th anniversary of the Mau Than General Offensive and Uprising in the spring of 1968; 1,050-year-anniversary of the Dai Co Viet country (968 - 2018); 70 years since President Ho Chi Minh called for patriotic emulation, and Traditional Day of Patriotic Emulation (JUne 11); 60 years since President Ho Chi Minh released his book entitled “Revolutionary ethics” (May 12); 10 years since Ha Noi extension of Ha Noi administrative boundaries (August 1).
The popularization and celebrations contribute to creating consensus in the Party unit and people of Ha Noi, and implementing policies of the Party and the State as well as policies and laws of the Government effectively.
It also encourages Party members, civil servants and people to overcome difficulties and challenges, seize the opportunities, and implement the Resolution of 12th Party Congress and Resolution of the 16th Party Congress of Ha Noi successfully.