Activities to implement Decision No. 101/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister (06:42 14/02/2018)
The plan aims to widely and thoroughly popularize content and key points of the National Action Program of Viet Nam on Civil Status Registration and Statistics for the period of 2018 to 2024 among civil servants, officials and people of Ha Noi; implement the Action Program in Ha Noi effectively, specify responsibilities of relevant agencies and organizations to perform the task comprehensively and efficiently; meet targets of civil status registration and statistics in the period of 2018 to 2024 according to the Action Program.
Accordingly, the plan focuses on following tasks:
- Establish a steering group to carry out the National Action Program of Viet Nam on Civil Status Registration and Statistics in the 2018-2024 period. The steering group will act as advisor and give feedback in making legal documents on civil status registration and statistics;
- Conduct survey, inspection and examination, give guidance, sum up problems and shortcomings in the process of carrying out the Law on Civil Status as well as documents stipulating implementation of the law; check legal regulations on civil status and relevant legal regulations; sum up the implementation of Law on Civil Status and documents detailing implementation of the law;
- Improve the apparatus, raise capacity of the civil servants and officials in charge of civil status registration and statistics, ensure that they are qualified and skilled to perform their task in civil status registration and statistics;
- Cooperate with agencies to build and implement project on building national database of online civil status;
- Launch communication campaigns to further promote the Action Program, conduct further information work and popularization of the Law on Civil Status and documents guiding implementation of the law;
- Collect and check data and statistics of civil status, sum up the information, and release civil status statistics annually according to legal regulations on statistics; take measures to ensure that the projects are implemented on schedule as stipulated in the Action Program.
During the implementation process, agencies and organizations must maintain close cooperation, give timely guidance, solve problems, and ensure progress and efficiency of the Action Month in Ha Noi.