In order to successfully fulfill the National Target Programs for the 2016-2020 period in Ha Noi in 2017, the Municipal People’s Committee instructs city’s departments, agencies and sectors, People's Committees of suburban districts and towns to promptly perform particular tasks as following.
National Target Program on New-Style Rural Area Construction
The Ha Noi Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and Coordination Office of New-Style Rural Area Construction Program shall take following actions:
- Urge city’s departments, agencies and sectors, People’s Committees of suburban districts and towns to realize Announcement No. 1064-TB/TU dated November 8, 2017 of the Municipal Party Committee on conclusion of the Standing Vice Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee and Head of Steering Committee for Program 02-CTr/TU of the Municipal Party Committee Ngo Thi Thanh Hang at the third quarter conference;
- Conduct inspection, and urge more effort to speed up progress of Program 02-CTr/TU of the Municipal Party Committee; give instruction, urge localities to accelerate progress to fulfill the targets; act as advisor to the municipal Evaluation Council in evaluating, giving marks and assessing quality of the criteria, and ask Municipal People’s Committee to recognize the communes that satisfy new-style rural area standards according to the law;
- Giving guidance to the People’s Committees of Gia Lam suburban districts and Phuc Tho suburban district, help them to review and realize new-style rural area criteria under Decision No. 558/QD-TTg dated April 5, 2016 of the Prime Minister; strive to complete dossiers by the end of 2017, and submit them to the Central Steering Committee to ask for recognition of the new-style rural areas.
The People’s Committees of districts and towns shall perform following tasks:
- Increase popularization in diversified manners, improve awareness of Party members, officers and people, and create consensus among them; strictly put the principle of publicity, democracy and transparency into practice, so that people will be the ones who realize the new-style rural area construction program;
- Instruct the People’s Committees of communes to speed up progress of reviewing, amending the approved projects and general planning on building communes; supplement detailed planning on commune centers and rural residential places according to instruction of the Department of Planning and Architecture and national set of criteria on new-style rural area, while maintaining progress and quality; use financial support of the city properly with the right purpose, and fulfill payment settlement of the projects according to regulations;
- Increase agriculture and industry promotion, vocational training according to vocational training program under Decision No. 1956/QD-TTg dated November 27, 2009 of the Prime Minister; accelerate progress of city’s programs on creating jobs for laborers, changing structure of plants and domestic animals in order to increase productivity, production efficiency and income of the peasants;
- Promote inspection and examination, urge the facilities, organize periodic meetings according to regulation and specialized meetings for the communes which striving to meet new-style rural area construction standard in 2017; direct the communes that already fulfilled new-style rural area construction criteria to review, maintain and improve quality of the fulfilled criteria under Decision No. 2072/QD-UBND dated April3, 2017 of the Municipal People’s Committee;
- Speed up progress of projects on land bidding in order to create capital for new-style rural area programs in the area; perform the tasks of investment, construction and payment settlement for the projects and works, and sum up outcome of the new-style rural area programs in communes after they are completed.
The departments, agencies and sectors take following actions:
- Continue acting as advisor to the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal People’s Committee in releasing written instructions on agricultural production development, new-style rural area construction and better life of peasants for the period of 2016 to 2020;
- Review, assess the system of Government’s and Ha Noi’s documents; consider and suggest amendment, supplement for the improper policies and mechanisms; consider policy to attract economic sectors and create favorable conditions for them to invest in agriculture and rural development;
- Check, review, supplement and amend administrative procedures on new-style rural area construction, striving to simplify them and transfer more authority to the communes and suburban districts.
The Ha Noi Board of Emulation and Commendation in cooperation with Coordination Office of New-Style Rural Area Construction Program sum up information about the people with significant contribution to the new-style rural area construction, such as individuals and households that offer their land for public works or make financial contribution to putting the criteria into practice.
National Target Program on Sustainable Poverty Reduction
City’s departments, agencies, sectors and unions, People’s Committees of districts, suburban district and towns continue effort to realize instruction of the Ha Noi People’s Committee under Document No. 2272/UBND- KGVX dated May 12, 2017 on realizing city’s poverty reduction target in 2017, and strive to reduce poverty rate to below 1.8%.
The Department of Information and Communications instructs mass media agencies of Ha Noi to continue popularization, focusing on the plan on sustainable poverty reduction of Ha Noi in the period of 2016 to 2020.
The Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs builds plan to launch movement “All People Join Hands for the Poor - Nobody is Left Behind”, and submits it to the Municipal People’s Committee to ask for approval.
The People’s Committees of districts, suburban districts and towns take following actions:
- Instruct the implementation of policies for poor and marginally poor households;
- Urge communes, wards and towns to help the poor according to regulations, and maintain progress and quality;
- Assign members of the Steering Committee for Poverty Reduction to increase supervision, check and review, define the poor households, and implement policies on supporting the poor in localities;
- Point out reason of poverty in each household, prepare plan and measures to help them reduce poverty properly and sustainably, especially the ones in ethnic minority areas and mountainous areas.