In an effort to carry out program of supervision team in Ha Noi, the Municipal People’s Committee assigns Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs to take following actions:
- Act as focal point to contact with subordinate units of the National Assembly’s Committee for Social Affairs;
- Cooperate with relevant units to act as advisor, prepare for working sessions of the supervision team in Ha Noi upon requests;
- Coordinate with the Department of Health, Police Department and relevant units to prepare reports according to the outlines, sum up information and report to the People’s Committee for further consideration;
- Select and suggest districts/ suburban districts for working sessions with the supervision team; cooperate with People’s Committees of districts and suburban districts to make reports according to outline of the supervision team;
- Cooperate with People’s Committees of districts and suburban districts to direct three or four communes/ wards to report implementation of drug treatment policy in the area, and invite them to the working session between supervision team and People’s Committees of districts and suburban districts; direct the Center for Education, Treatment, Labor and Social Affairs to prepare report upon request of the supervision team.
The Department of Health and Police Department prepare reports according to the outline, and send it to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs by July 30. The Department of Finance, Department of Information and Communications, Authority of Planning and Investment, Department of Culture and Sports, Department of Tourism, Women's Union and Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union proactively cooperate with Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Department of Health and Police Department to prepare the papers, share opinion with the supervision team, and send senior officials to working sessions with the supervision team.