Accordingly, the Ha Noi Labor Union will take following actions:
- Increasing the participation in building legal policy on child protection, improving efficiency of preventing, controlling the child abuse, delinquent acts, domestic violence and human trafficking; and increasing effort to supervise the implementation of child protection law; intensifying the popularization and education of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, instructions and directives of the Party as well as policies of the State on child protection and care, especially the Law on Children in 2016 and Law on Domestic Violence Prevention and Control in 2007;
- Conducting popularization to improve awareness of civil servants, focusing on following issues: preventing, controlling child abuse, delinquent acts. domestic violence and human trafficking; impact of violence and child abuse on development of the children; method and operation of the criminals, the especially important role of the families in child care and education, so that they can develop their qualities, knowledge, life skills, self-protection skills and skills to prevent, control child violence and abuse actions; conducting popularization and education of law to prevent and control abuse and violence on the internet; detecting, reporting and criticizing child abuse and violence against children, in particular sexual abuse against children; taking part in the fight to detect, combat and report crimes; helping police officers in investigating child abuse cases;
- Organizing popularization in various ways and methods during the Action Month for Children from June 1st to 30th annually, National Action Month for Domestic Violence Prevention and Control in June annually, Action Month on Gender Equality and Gender-based Violence Prevention and Control from November 15th to December 15th, and Anti-human Trafficking Day on July 30th annually;
- Praising the civil servants that have excellent performance in child care and protection; criticizing the officers who had child abuse, violence and infractions of the law; recognizing legal violation, abuse of children or prevention of their legitimate rights;
- Encouraging the civil servants and officials to take part in child care, protection and education activities in residential areas in association with building cultured families and cultured residential areas, thus creating sustainable development for the child care, and protection, preventing and controlling all kinds of child abuse prevention, delinquent acts, domestic violence, human trafficking in Ha Noi.