The Ministry of Education and Training asked its subordinate Departments of Education and Training, universities, academies, institutes and colleges (hereinafter referred to as units), on basis of their ow specific situations, to organize a wide range of activities in response to the Campaign “Make the world cleaner” 2017, including:
(1) Strengthening communication, popularization, education to all officials, teachers and students to improve the awareness of protecting natural resources and environment; encouraging the use of technology, environmentally – friendly products as well as minimizing the use of fuels causing a lot of greenhouse gas emissions; condemning the indiscriminate exploitation, the destruction of natural resources, activities polluting the environment;
(2) Organizing meetings, communication campaigns, festivals, practical and specific activities to respond to the Campaign “Make the world cleaner” 2017; launching environmental sanitation campaigns, waste collection; dealing with concerned environmental issues in schools; hanging panels, mottos on environmental topic at public areas, key streets, headquarters of agencies, units in the area.
(3) Launching the movement of planting trees in schools to create beautiful landscapes;
(4) Strengthening education activities of protecting natural resources and environment, such as combining knowledge of environmental protection, natural preservation and biodiversity;
(5) Coordinating with local authorities to organize activities for the community and education programs on protecting natural resources and environment, biodiversity, etc.
(6) Enhancing the popularization on the meaning of the Campaign “Make the world cleaner” under the theme of protecting natural resources and environment on magazines and units’ websites, etc.